Re: Ruby GUI and VisualBasic

Marc Heiler

7/27/2006 2:01:00 PM

Dont think so.

But what hinders you to make a GUI by just typing? :>

Ruby makes it very easy to subclass and specialize the things you want.

Just put them together like lego. Or build what you want (a gui builder)
in one of the available GUIs like gtk or qt.

John Radgosky

On Jul 15, 7:39 pm, MikeRyder <n...@nospam.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 16:33:56 -0700 (PDT), JRad <jradgo...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

> >On Jul 15, 6:23 pm, MikeRyder <n...@nospam.com> wrote:
> >> There has just been a shooting at the capitol building in Washington,
> >> DC. So far they think it was semi automtic gunfire.
>
> >um ... not so ... another example of you just jumping to conclusions
> >based on partial evidence and sending out a wrong message.
>
> >You were wrong in both cause and the effect.  That's a whole of
> >mistaking going on .. here's what really happened ...
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090715/ap_on_go_co/us_capi...
>
> >Maybe you'll take this as a lesson about why it's wise to stop jumping
> >to conclusions, eh ?
>
> >JR
>
> You'll have to take the issue up with MSNBC, you sad pathetic fat sap.
> I only posted their news bulletin.- Hide quoted text -

I don't have to do anything.

You were wrong, it was your post and you did NOT give a source. Get
over it, it was your blunder.

You did NOT say ... MSNBC has just reported that ....

Instead you stated the event as if it was fact, and you were dead
wrong. And that's not the first time you've been wrong, it's only the
latest. And it will continue because you are unwilling to see and
even unwilling to be WILLING to ATTEMPT to see.

I think this is the main reason you want me to leave. You can't stand
how I peg you so easily. You make it easy to. And STILL I haven't
given up on you. But my patience IS waining. On that you can be
sure.

JR