any irb info or debug techniques

dave rose

7/25/2006 8:30:00 PM

...how do you use irb to interactively debug a while/end group to single
step
it a line @ time...and on the fly change stmts from within the loops
body
without having to stop it and paste a whole newly revised group?
...and... an techniques in using it to interactively create a whole
program
from scratch??

Ara.T.Howard

serebel

Who cares? What's a palestinian anyway? Anew species of rodent?

Aviroce

Because he did not kill Six Million Jews as Jews sell. Jews sold the
same in 1919 and they did not even fight;. What Hitler (Jew by DNA as
defined by Jews) did was punish as many Jews as possible for betraying
Germany to England who actually planned the war for colonization of
Germany with Jews to help it. It backfired on Jews and England.
This notion of Six Millions may happen to them someday as they wish it
on themselves.

On Sep 21, 9:13 pm, "Sid9" <sid9@ bellsouth.net> wrote:
> "Aviroce" <dudaras...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > THREATS AND MORE THREATS AGAINST PALESTINIANS BY USA.
> > By Aviroce
>
> > “Whatever happens at the United Nations, Palestinians will remain
> > under Israeli occupation and any nominal state would lack recognized
> > borders or real independence and sovereignty.”  So since the
> > resolution is not important, why should the president and all these
> > “dignitaries” worry about what the Palestinians are attempting to do?
> > Let USA do what it wants to do and let Israel do what it wants to do.
> > Just leave the Palestinians do what they have to do.
> > USA is irrational and suffers from a debilitating disease called
> > Jews.  Time to take it to the brim of destruction and let the chips
> > fall where they may.
> > Congress voted cutting Palestinian aid.  Let them execute the
> > resolution.  Hell.  Why not?  Let us see what happens.
> > They claim that Palestinians will stay under occupation of Jews even
> > with the UN declaration of an independent Palestinian state.  Let us
> > see what will happen when such UN resolution takes place.   Since the
> > resolution is not important why should they care about the outcome?
> > USA says it will veto Palestinian statehood in the Security Council.
> > Let us see what will happen when such a veto takes place.  Arabs
> > should have a plan.
> > Over the years and personal involvement in every aspect of our
> > American life, I learned to do one of two things.  The first is to
> > file a lawsuit against the bastards.  Secondly, short of entanglement,
> > I would leave the crazy fight among themselves waiting for them to
> > overcome the oppressive or offensive one.  If my interest is too high,
> > then I would sue the bastards.  As far as Israel and USA game play, I
> > will watch the bastards do their dance.  The final outcome is not
> > going to be appreciated by either party.  Hey.  Let Hell freeze.  Why
> > not?
> > “Come what come may, the time and the hour run through the roughest
> > day.” (Shakespear)
>
> > Aviroce
>
> Hitler killed 6 million Jews and was responsible for the deaths of 6.8
> million Germans and 48 million others world wide.
> How did he miss you?- Hide quoted text -

Aviroce

Palestinians are your teachers, professor, heart surgeons, medical
doctors, mathematicians, business men and women, doctors in many
fields of human endeavors, hard working people, very intelligent
people. You mean you missed them and assumed they are Jews? No.
Jews are sons of bitches, propagandists, hateful sons of bitches,
filthy bastards, eat penis skins, fornicate with three year olds, and
suck on circumcised penises. A Jewess who fornicates with animals
especially the donkeys with its big thing, would marry a rabbi.
Rabbis obviously do not like the tight female hole. They want it over
sized by that of a donkey. We have a mule man whose mother is a
Jewess and whose father is a donkey. His nickname is "I have a big
Johnson." When a Jew wants a dog, he likes pitbulls with large
backsize. I hope it bites it off.

On Sep 22, 8:01 pm, serebel <sere...@aol.com> wrote:
> Who cares?  What's a palestinian anyway? Anew species of rodent?

Buster Norris

On Thu, 22 Sep 2011 20:01:31 -0700 (PDT), serebel <serebel@aol.com>
wrote:

>Who cares? What's a palestinian anyway? Anew species of rodent?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!