Re: Hash order bug?

Berger, Daniel

7/25/2006 4:51:00 PM

Oh, yeah, that brings up the whole Comparable bugbear. I didn't think
about that.

/me votes to just leave it alone

- Dan

prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication

Sid9

"Rich" <none@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> Jack <Jack@noway.com> wrote in news:j5efjp$9jv$1@dont-email.me:
>
>> Fox News headline:
>>
>> *California Couple Fined $300 for Holding Home Bible Studies*
>>
>> They weren't fined for holding bible study meetings
>>
>> The were fined for blocking the fucking streets
>>
>> Fox News is SO fucked up... but not as fucked up as the ying yangs who
>> tune in 24/7
>>

> When was the last time any leftist vermin were fined for marching without
> permits and F---- up traffic or obstructing building entry points,
> sidewalks?
.
.
.
Do you have A.D.D.?

It?s about FOX's deception.
It's about FOX's distortion and lies.
It's about FOX's steady stream of shit that you suck up every day.

Buster Norris

possibly an actual retard under medical supervision.

[][][][][][]
The DemocRAT Hall Of Shame http://www.democrathallof... asks
"Why do you always LIE?"

Courtesy of Buster Norris:

On Sun, 15 Aug 2010 18:30:12 -0400, "Sid9" <sid9@belsouth.net> wrote:

>The United States is one of the lowest tax nations. Only Japan, Korea,
>Turkey, and Mexico have lower income tax.

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taxation Statistics > Components of taxation >
Social security > Employees contribution
# 1 Poland: 29%
# 2 Portugal: 27.1%
# 3 Mexico: 17.9%
# 4 Germany: 17.6%