Re: Most Compelling Ruby + 2D Web Graphics Combination

James Britt

7/25/2006 3:18:00 AM

http://www.walterzorn.com/jsgraphics/jsgrap...

--
James Britt

"The use of anthropomorphic terminology when dealing with
computing systems is a symptom of professional immaturity."
- Edsger W. Dijkstra

1 Answer

Hal E. Fulton

James Britt wrote:
> David Worden wrote:
>
>> Would anyone care to offer any suggestions regarding the Ruby + SVG part?
>> Fundamentally, I am looking for a portable and compelling way to drive 2D
>> web graphics via Ruby. Since SVG typically requires a browser plugin,
>> maybe
>> Ajax is an alternative?
>

> http://www.walterzorn.com/jsgraphics/jsgrap...

Umm. That's just cool.

So many things to learn, so little time.

I really want to learn Sketchup.

Yeah, that's a non sequitur. But I do like pizza.

Hal