to get ENV['QUERY_STRING'] instead of cgi, fcgi.. any ideas?

Arie Kusuma Atmaja

7/21/2006 9:09:00 AM

Hello,
I need to get ENV['QUERY_STRING'].
i wrote CGI but it's verrrry slow. now i'm trying to write FCGI for
this. but i'm kind of clueless.. i read this maillist archives, i read
the ruby way (Hal Fulton) there are only 2 pages covering it, i read
fcgi rubygem api, but the api doesn't have clear examples.. sigh.
are there any other solutions for this? or maybe URL or RTFM for me so
that I can get ENV['QUERY_STRING']...

http://mydomain.com/cgi-bin/myfile.fcgi?t=blah&e=blue&...

please please please help me
i'm feeling like i'm walking in the darkness coz i can't debug this fcgi
and very minimum manuals
--
Arie Kusuma Atmaja A.K.A Arie A.K.A ariekeren / YM! = riyari3
http://ariekusumaatmaja.wor...

Haree genee baru pake Ruby???
Untung ada Ruby#Enumerable ... arwen ... j't'attends

1 Answer

Buster Norris

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 23:03:58 -0400, Blash <blash1@comcast.net> wrote:

>Buster Norris (Kicks Shit Out Of Sissy Dems and Laughs At Them) wrote on
>9/21/11 10:02 PM:
>
>> They think the internet is a special place, they think free speech
>> means you can anything you want and not be held accountable......
>
> Usually the worst violators are wimps who never accomplished anything in
>their life and take out their frustrations by boasting about themselves
>and/or publishing "Fairy Tales" about others behind the anonymity of a
>keyboard.......

Yep, probably so...........

And they almost always turn out to be late 50s or older........ About
when they figured out they're permanent screwed..........