IRb History

James Gray

7/20/2006 12:05:00 AM

Watching the other IRb thread, I'm getting the hint that it has a
built-in history now. Is that correct? I'm not seeing it in the
help. Is there an option for it?

I have a hand-rolled hack in my config file for it, but would trade
up for native support.

Thanks.

James Edward Gray II

1 Answer

Logan Capaldo

On Jul 19, 2006, at 8:05 PM, James Edward Gray II wrote:

> Watching the other IRb thread, I'm getting the hint that it has a
> built-in history now. Is that correct? I'm not seeing it in the
> help. Is there an option for it?
>
> I have a hand-rolled hack in my config file for it, but would trade
> up for native support.
>
> Thanks.
>
> James Edward Gray II

I thought it always had history...you just need to hack it to have
history between sessions. I think they are talking about per irb
session history in the other thread.