Re: maybe I don't understand the .to_a method...

Philip Hallstrom

Adam Shelly

Http requests return a two-element array with the response and the data.

try :
def testget filename
#...
response,data = Net::HTTP.start(url.host, url.port) {|http| http.request(req) }
data
#
test = testget(filename).split

-Adam