yahoo-ruby ImageSearch can't get Thumbnail

Max Benjamin

7/16/2006 8:04:00 PM

Hello,
I'm attempting to use yahoo-ruby to access the yahoo api and get
thumnails for images using image search. I can get the full size images
and the other various parameters but no luck with the thumbs. I'm new
to ruby so I may be making a mistake but I don't think so(but I'm not
willing to bet on it). I looked at the source to yahoo-ruby and it
looks like this feature may not implemented. Am I right? If it's not
implemented, how should I implement it? Any help would be appreciated.
Best,
Max