Application Map and Navigation\Utility methods

aidy

7/13/2006 4:40:00 PM

I have an ObjectMap Class

class ObjectMap
#login
def login;$ie.link(:text, 'Log in');end
def user_name;$ie.text_field(:name, /userid/);end
def password;$ie.text_field(:name, /password/);end
end

I have navigation and utility methods held in modules

i.e.
module Login
@map = ObjectMap.new
def login(username='aidy', password='123')
@map.login.click
@map.user_name.set(username)
@map.password.set(password)

and test classes

class A_TEST
def initialize

login

However, when I try to run the test class, I get a "test failed: stack
level too deep".
Not so sure why, Could anyone please help?

Kind Regards

aidy

37 Answers

Justin Collins

aidy wrote:
> I have an ObjectMap Class
>
> class ObjectMap
> #login
> def login;$ie.link(:text, 'Log in');end
> def user_name;$ie.text_field(:name, /userid/);end
> def password;$ie.text_field(:name, /password/);end
> end
>
> I have navigation and utility methods held in modules
>
> i.e.
> module Login
> @map = ObjectMap.new
> def login(username='aidy', password='123')
> @map.login.click
> @map.user_name.set(username)
> @map.password.set(password)
>
> and test classes
>
> class A_TEST
> def initialize

> login
>
> However, when I try to run the test class, I get a "test failed: stack
> level too deep".
> Not so sure why, Could anyone please help?
>
> Kind Regards
>
> aidy

Usually this means you have a deep recursive call somewhere, possibly
accidentally in this case?

-Justin

Agendum

On 6/19/2009 2:37 PM, Aviroce wrote:
> I taught geometry to high school students. What I discovered is the
> fact that Geometry mastery reflects on the intelligence of the student
> and his/her keen observations. Nevertheless, I always said, "People
> look and swear they see. Yet they saw nothing."
>
> You fit in the last category. Israel is a colony based on racism,
> most of members of the world community including college professors
> saw that. I guess don't see that. Have another person show you.

The power of religious fanaticism is astonishing. It can pervert the
most powerful analytical mind to its own purposes, causing that
reasoning ability to be used against the truth, in the interests of
religious dogma and prejudice.

This is what we see from most of the leaders and intellectuals of
Israel. Everyone with any sense and objectivity knows Israel is a
terrorist state, founded on terrorism and sustained by terrorism,
but most Israelis will not admit this simple, obvious fact because
it conflicts with their religious fantasies.

-Al-

Harry Merrick

Al Smith wrote:
> On 6/19/2009 2:37 PM, Aviroce wrote:
>> I taught geometry to high school students. What I discovered is the
>> fact that Geometry mastery reflects on the intelligence of the
>> student and his/her keen observations. Nevertheless, I always said,
>> "People look and swear they see. Yet they saw nothing."
>>
>> You fit in the last category. Israel is a colony based on racism,
>> most of members of the world community including college professors
>> saw that. I guess don't see that. Have another person show you.
>>

> The power of religious fanaticism is astonishing. It can pervert the
> most powerful analytical mind to its own purposes, causing that
> reasoning ability to be used against the truth, in the interests of
> religious dogma and prejudice.
>
> This is what we see from most of the leaders and intellectuals of
> Israel. Everyone with any sense and objectivity knows Israel is a
> terrorist state, founded on terrorism and sustained by terrorism,
> but most Israelis will not admit this simple, obvious fact because
> it conflicts with their religious fantasies.

That is all total bullshit Al. And you know it! Your own racist opinion.
Contrived nonsense. Mere rhetoric with no point.

--
Harry Merrick.

Aviroce

Thank you Al for your truthful observation:
The power of religious fanaticism is astonishing. It can pervert the
most powerful analytical mind to its own purposes, causing that
reasoning ability to be used against the truth, in the interests of
religious dogma and prejudice.

This is what we see from most of the leaders and intellectuals of
Israel. Everyone with any sense and objectivity knows Israel is a
terrorist state, founded on terrorism and sustained by terrorism,
but most Israelis will not admit this simple, obvious fact because
it conflicts with their religious fantasies.

-Al-

(Aviroce)

On Jun 19, 7:01 pm, Al Smith <inva...@address.com> wrote:
> On 6/19/2009 2:37 PM, Aviroce wrote:
>
> > I taught geometry to high school students.  What I discovered is the
> > fact that Geometry mastery reflects on the intelligence of the student
> > and his/her keen observations.  Nevertheless, I always said, "People
> > look and swear they see.  Yet they saw nothing."
>
> > You fit in the last category.  Israel is a colony based on racism,
> > most of members of the world community including college professors
> > saw that.  I guess don't see that.  Have another person show you.
>
> The power of religious fanaticism is astonishing. It can pervert the
> most powerful analytical mind to its own purposes, causing that
> reasoning ability to be used against the truth, in the interests of
> religious dogma and prejudice.
>
> This is what we see from most of the leaders and intellectuals of
> Israel. Everyone with any sense and objectivity knows Israel is a
> terrorist state, founded on terrorism and sustained by terrorism,
> but most Israelis will not admit this simple, obvious fact because
> it conflicts with their religious fantasies.
>
> -Al-

Aviroce

Harry Mrrick, I would like to remind you of an Twilight episode under
the title "Beuaty is in the Eye of the Beholder." The episonde was
written and produced by Rod Serling.

The episode centers on a lady who "does not fit" and this is her last
and eleventh operation to change her face while the leader of the
state is speaking of "Uniformity" and "Obedience." the state would be
willing to give the lady her wish of "Extermination" as a state
measure if a person does not "Fit." The shock is when this young lady
is unwrapped and her face does not show any changes. Now you can see
all the faces around her in the hospital. All faces were the faces of
"Pigs" except her having the Caucasian face. She had to join people
of her kind where she "Belong."

As if Rod Serling, a Jew, was speaking of Israel when it was created
as a state of racism, "For Jews Only." Anyone who is not a Jew is to
be exterminated or thrown out and that is the case of the "Indigenous
Population of Palestine."

I tell you boy. The Jews can go to Hell. They should be exterminated
themselves as the source of evil.

Don't deny what Al has said. Take your trash somewhere else. Damn
you. Damn Israel. Damn Racism.

On Jun 20, 7:30 am, "Hal Ó Mearadhaigh." <homes...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Al Smith wrote:
> > On 6/19/2009 2:37 PM, Aviroce wrote:
> >> I taught geometry to high school students.  What I discovered is the
> >> fact that Geometry mastery reflects on the intelligence of the
> >> student and his/her keen observations.  Nevertheless, I always said,
> >> "People look and swear they see.  Yet they saw nothing."
>
> >> You fit in the last category.  Israel is a colony based on racism,
> >> most of members of the world community including college professors
> >> saw that.  I guess don't see that.  Have another person show you.
>
> > The power of religious fanaticism is astonishing. It can pervert the
> > most powerful analytical mind to its own purposes, causing that
> > reasoning ability to be used against the truth, in the interests of
> > religious dogma and prejudice.
>
> > This is what we see from most of the leaders and intellectuals of
> > Israel. Everyone with any sense and objectivity knows Israel is a
> > terrorist state, founded on terrorism and sustained by terrorism,
> > but most Israelis will not admit this simple, obvious fact because
> > it conflicts with their religious fantasies.
>
> That is all total bullshit Al. And you know it! Your own racist opinion.
> Contrived nonsense. Mere rhetoric with no point.
>
> --
> Harry Merrick.- Hide quoted text -

Agendum

On 6/20/2009 7:30 AM, Hal ? Mearadhaigh. wrote:
> Al Smith wrote:
>> On 6/19/2009 2:37 PM, Aviroce wrote:
>>> I taught geometry to high school students. What I discovered is the
>>> fact that Geometry mastery reflects on the intelligence of the
>>> student and his/her keen observations. Nevertheless, I always said,
>>> "People look and swear they see. Yet they saw nothing."
>>>
>>> You fit in the last category. Israel is a colony based on racism,
>>> most of members of the world community including college professors
>>> saw that. I guess don't see that. Have another person show you.
>>>

>> The power of religious fanaticism is astonishing. It can pervert the
>> most powerful analytical mind to its own purposes, causing that
>> reasoning ability to be used against the truth, in the interests of
>> religious dogma and prejudice.
>>
>> This is what we see from most of the leaders and intellectuals of
>> Israel. Everyone with any sense and objectivity knows Israel is a
>> terrorist state, founded on terrorism and sustained by terrorism,
>> but most Israelis will not admit this simple, obvious fact because
>> it conflicts with their religious fantasies.
>
> That is all total bullshit Al. And you know it! Your own racist opinion.
> Contrived nonsense. Mere rhetoric with no point.

The only nonsense is anyone who denies the obvious truth for
personal or political-social reasons. The obvious truth is that the
Israelis are in the *wrong* and have been since the inception of Israel.

The land they presently occupy is Palestinian land that was stolen
from the Palestinians. Israel has conducted a campaign of violence
and terrorism against the Palestinians, and indeed against all its
Arab neighbors, for many decades, and Israel has never had any moral
ground upon which to stand.

All the rationalization and hypocrisy in the world won't change
these facts, which everyone knows even if they are not bold enough
to voice their awareness of them. Or even if they pretend the facts
to be otherwise, as you do.

You know what I write is the truth just as well as every Israeli
knows it, and even Netanyahu knows it. You are willing to ignore
what is morally right and what it true in favor of what you believe
to be in your own selfish interests. Fine, we all understand you.

-Al-

Aviroce

There was an Israeli state in Palestine after the Cananites were
beaten. The state stayed for 70 years until Nabukadanasser invaded
it, destroyed it and chained the Jews to Bayblone the reason why you
call it the "Whore." No more independent Israel. Even today, Israel
is an extension of the United States of America until recently the
president decided to pull the rug from under it. It was not an
independent state and now it will have the Palestinian state on its
back. Jews may go to Hell.

Harry, the sorry, Jerusalem is the capital of Palestine. You don't
like it change your face and color. You are a native of Palestine and
you should be deported. My comment about you, boy, is still good.

On Jun 20, 10:38 am, "Hal Ó Mearadhaigh." <homes...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> Aviroce wrote:
> > Harry Mrrick,
>
> Merrick, actually.
>
> I would like to remind you of an Twilight episode under
>
> > the title "Beuaty is in the Eye of the Beholder."  The episonde was
> > written and produced by Rod Serling.
>
> > The episode centers on a lady who "does not fit" and this is her last
> > and eleventh operation to change her face while the leader of the
> > state is speaking of "Uniformity" and "Obedience."  the state would be
> > willing to give the lady her wish of "Extermination" as a state
> > measure if a person does not "Fit."  The shock is when this young lady
> > is unwrapped and her face does not show any changes.  Now you can see
> > all the faces around her in the hospital.  All faces were the faces of
> > "Pigs" except her having the Caucasian face.  She had to join people
> > of her kind where she "Belong."
>
> What the hell has all this got to do with anything? More bullshit!
>

> > As if Rod Serling, a Jew, was speaking of Israel when it was created
> > as a state of racism, "For Jews Only."  Anyone who is not a Jew is to
> > be exterminated or thrown out and that is the case of the "Indigenous
> > Population of Palestine."
>
> The Indiginous Population Of Palestine? No such thing. Jews were a part of
> the Wandering Tribes Of Irael under Moses. They were there long before the
> present day so called "Palestinians"!
>
> s said.  Take your trash somewhere else.  Damn
>
> > you.  Damn Israel. Damn Racism.
>
> Damn you also, you racist turd. Al also, it seems. And Damn the Palestinians
> for the stupidity of their race.
>
> I'll repost what I said to Al, only to include you:
>
> That is all total bullshit Al and Aviroce, you know it! Your own racist
> opinion. Contrived nonsense. Mere rhetoric with no point.
>
> Obviously, you are both mad men and not worth further discussion.
>
> --
> Harry Merrick.

> >> That is all total bullshit Al. And you know it! Your own racist
> >> opinion. Contrived nonsense. Mere rhetoric with no point.
>
> >> --
> >> Harry Merrick.- Hide quoted text -

Aviroce

Al, you are very gentle and your articles and posts appeal to people
who have some critical thinking. Harry, is sorry, and he is a sorry
fellow.

Indeed what this fellow wants to do is to deceive public opinion to
rationalize some basic grounds for stealing. Rudyard Kippling gave a
good excuse to enslave non-Europeans in his "White Man's Misery"
calling non-Europeans "devil children." Nazis gave an excellent
execuse to kill non-blondes and non-blue-eyed, the Superman. The Pope
gave an excellent excuse to slaughter Muslims and Jews, Christianize
Islamic Empire. Zionists are not any different than Nazis. They are
basing their ideology of racism on blood and their blood is not pure.
Just pure evil intent and evil strategy and evil beliefs. Zionists,
fallacies and falsifications, the Jews and their evil intent.

On Jun 20, 3:22 pm, Al Smith <inva...@address.com> wrote:
> On 6/20/2009 10:38 AM, Hal Ó Mearadhaigh. wrote:
>
> >> As if Rod Serling, a Jew, was speaking of Israel when it was created
> >> as a state of racism, "For Jews Only."  Anyone who is not a Jew is to
> >> be exterminated or thrown out and that is the case of the "Indigenous
> >> Population of Palestine."
>
> > The Indiginous Population Of Palestine? No such thing. Jews were a part
> > of the Wandering Tribes Of Irael under Moses. They were there long
> > before the present day so called "Palestinians"!
>
> You're not keeping up with the latest in science. The Palestinians
> are the ancient inhabitants of Judea. They are the Jews! They are
> the indigenous people of the land that is presently called Israel.
> Those who claim the land and call themselves "Jews" are mostly
> European interlopers who converted to Judaism centuries after the
> fall of Herod's Temple. Meanwhile, the real Jews of Palestine
> converted to Islam.
>
> -Al-

Agendum

On 6/20/2009 9:33 PM, Aviroce wrote:
> Al, you are very gentle and your articles and posts appeal to people
> who have some critical thinking. Harry, is sorry, and he is a sorry
> fellow.
>
> Indeed what this fellow wants to do is to deceive public opinion to
> rationalize some basic grounds for stealing. Rudyard Kippling gave a
> good excuse to enslave non-Europeans in his "White Man's Misery"
> calling non-Europeans "devil children." Nazis gave an excellent
> execuse to kill non-blondes and non-blue-eyed, the Superman. The Pope
> gave an excellent excuse to slaughter Muslims and Jews, Christianize
> Islamic Empire. Zionists are not any different than Nazis. They are
> basing their ideology of racism on blood and their blood is not pure.
> Just pure evil intent and evil strategy and evil beliefs. Zionists,
> fallacies and falsifications, the Jews and their evil intent.

The Zionists arguments defending the actions of Israel are very well
thought out and well presented. There is only one problem with them,
from the point of view of the Zionists who make them -- they are
based on lies and distortions, not on truth. For this reason the
Zionist case can never be really strong, no matter how eloquently it
may be presented. They are in the wrong, morally. They know it, the
Palestinians know it, and the world knows it. The only ones who
don't seem to know it are Americans.

-Al-

>>> The Indiginous Population Of Palestine? No such thing. Jews were a part
>>> of the Wandering Tribes Of Irael under Moses. They were there long
>>> before the present day so called "Palestinians"!
>> You're not keeping up with the latest in science. The Palestinians
>> are the ancient inhabitants of Judea. They are the Jews! They are
>> the indigenous people of the land that is presently called Israel.
>> Those who claim the land and call themselves "Jews" are mostly
>> European interlopers who converted to Judaism centuries after the
>> fall of Herod's Temple. Meanwhile, the real Jews of Palestine
>> converted to Islam.
>>
>> -Al-

Aviroce

You will be surprised that Americans know how devious and deceptive
Jews are. Amreicans see Jews the way you see them-greedy, liers,
savages. But what makes one think they don't know them is the fact
that the government of the United States of America has taken no
adverse action against Israel as the Israeli-Jewish Lobby has
dominated and controlled the power dealers within the United States of
America. This can explain why Osama Bin Laden hit the Twin Towers to
destroy both the power dealers and the Jews. I do not believe Bin
Laden is against the American people. Bin Laden is against the power
dealers that control the American people. To explain this point, look
at the announcements made by the Zionist Bloomberg, the Billionaire
mayor of New York City when the FBI collected some Muslim converts who
were deceived by the FBI to reflect on their intent to bomb a
synagogue in New York City. Bloomberg said that the synagogue is used
by Muslims for prayers just to show that Jews are open to inter-
religious relationships and not merely racial entities. He was
putting dimness on the eyes of Americans but Americans know that.

Knowing that Americans do not approve of such political and economic
and social monopoly on their lives by Jews, why don't they revolt on
these Jews? There are laws against discrimination. Moreover, it
takes too much effort on their part to face up to the "gate keepers"
in society. Americans are dulled by routine sports, pleasures and
work and the media keeps them that way. (See "Manufacturing Consent"
by Noam Chomsky)