Application Map and Navigation\Utility methods

aidy

I have an ObjectMap Class

class ObjectMap
#login
def login;$ie.link(:text, 'Log in');end
def user_name;$ie.text_field(:name, /userid/);end
def password;$ie.text_field(:name, /password/);end
end

I have navigation and utility methods held in modules

i.e.

module Login
@map = ObjectMap.new
def login(username='aidy', password='123')

@map.login.click
@map.user_name.set(username)
@map.password.set(password)

and test classes

class A_TEST
def initialize

login

However, when I try to run the test class, I get a "test failed: stack
level too deep".
Not so sure why, Could anyone please help?

Kind Regards

aidy

1 Answer

NefeshBarYohai

On Jan 28, 10:49 pm, mirjam <mir...@actcom.co.il> wrote:
> On Jan 29, 5:33 am, "LC" <LC__...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > noauth wrote:
> > > I believe that hundreds of thousands of jew criminals
> > > were removed from Germany to labor camps, and of these
> > > thousands died of disease at the end of the war. Some
> > > of these criminals were executed and cremated.
>
> > Every civilized community in the world with a population numbering in
> > the hundreds of thousands ( which Auschwitz clearly did ) has it's own
> > crematorium. Why do they always make an issue about this?
>
> Because our families were murdered before they were cremated ,
> mirjam

I believe that every person Jew and non-Jew alike, that were victims
of the most horrible crime to ever occur in history that civilized
good people call the holocaust, are all martyrs whose souls are part
of the blessings of the Olam Haba. Never Again!