Ruby in Paris?

Joe Van Dyk

The wife and I are going to be in Paris from December 16 to 23rd of
this year. Be great if I could do some Rails, Ruby, or other computer
stuff there, so I have an excuse to write it off as a business
expense. :-) Anyone got any suggestions?

Thanks,
Joe

2 Answers

Guillaume Marcais

Le 10 juil. 06, à 17:20, Joe Van Dyk a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> The wife and I are going to be in Paris from December 16 to 23rd of
> this year. Be great if I could do some Rails, Ruby, or other computer
> stuff there, so I have an excuse to write it off as a business
> expense. :-) Anyone got any suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
> Joe

You could always go to "Les Ruby Bergères" and "Le Moulin Rouge". And
you also have a miniature Rails museum in Rambouillet.

Sorry, could not resist,
Guillaume.

Guillaume Marcais

Le 11 juil. 06, à 09:15, Robert Dober a écrit :

> There are two or three regular posters with French names, but that
> does not
> mean anything, not even that they are from Quebec.
>
> Could you cheer me up on this Guillaume, maybe offlist?

I wish I could, except that for the last 7 years I have been based out
of the Washington DC area... And seven years ago I did not much about
Ruby.

Cheers,
Guillaume.