Re: Ruby hanging

Tait Pollard

7/10/2006 12:23:00 PM

> TIA
> Stuart

If you are just double clicking on your programs to run them I would
suggest opening a stand alone command line and then running your program
from it so it won't close with the error messages when the program
exits.

Tait Pollard

4657 Dead

On Wed, 3 Sep 2008 22:11:35 -0500, "Jorge Duhbya Arbusto, POTUS
\(Retired\)" <cleanin_the_stables@fakeranch.tx> wrote:

>Buhwahaha wrote:
>> "WE GOT YOUR CHANGE" <progressive_libertarian@yahoo.com> wrote in
>> message
>>> (lipstick)
>>>
>>> LOL!!
>>>
>>> She's wonderful.
>>
>> She's like................TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!
>
>Not really....

Well, she can stir up the wing nuts.

Of course, there aren't nearly as many of those as there used to be...

--

What do you call a Republican with a conscience?

An ex-Republican.

http://www.balloon-juice.c... (From Yang, AthD (h.c)

"Prosperity and peace are in the balance," -- Putsch, not admitting that he's against both

Putsch: leading America to asymetric warfare since 2001

Not dead, in jail, or a slave? Thank a liberal!
Pay your taxes so the rich don't have to.
For the finest in liberal/leftist commentary,
http://www.zeppscommen...
For news feed (free, 10-20 articles a day)
Zepps_News-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
For essays (donations accepted, 2 articles/week)
Zepps_essays-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
a.a. #2211 -- Bryan Zepp Jamieson

Steve

On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 21:41:49 -0700, 4657 Dead
<zepp22114657@finestplanet.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 3 Sep 2008 22:11:35 -0500, "Jorge Duhbya Arbusto, POTUS
>\(Retired\)" <cleanin_the_stables@fakeranch.tx> wrote:
>
>>Buhwahaha wrote:
>>> "WE GOT YOUR CHANGE" <progressive_libertarian@yahoo.com> wrote in
>>> message

>>> She's like................TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!
>>
>>Not really....
>
>Well, she can stir up the wing nuts.

The left wing nuts are sure milling around..

>Of course, there aren't nearly as many of those as there used to be...

<LOL> Zepp's whistling past the graveyard again...

Pride is the recognition of the fact that you are your own
highest value and, like all of man?s values, it has to be
earned.
_Ayn Rand "ATLAS SHRUGGED"