Re: [ANN] RFuzz HTTP Destroyer 0.2 -- Ragel HTTP Client

Zed A. Shaw

7/10/2006 1:13:00 AM

On Fri, 2006-07-07 at 18:41 +0900, Jonas Pfenniger wrote:
> Hi Zed,
>
> this looks really great !
>
> Do you plan to add streaming of http request and response bodies ?

If by "streaming" you mean HTTP pipelining where one TCP connection is
used to process multiple HTTP requests, then you bet.

Part of the motivation for RFuzz is to show people just how evil some
dumbass parts of HTTP are. The evil I can do to Apache with horribly
pipelined requests is insane.

--
Zed A. Shaw
http://www.ze...

1 Answer

zimba.tm@gmail.com

> If by "streaming" you mean HTTP pipelining where one TCP connection is
> used to process multiple HTTP requests, then you bet.

I don't think it's the same but my knowledge of the HTTP protocol is
quite limited. I was thinking of getting big files efficiently,
without loading the whole body into memory. The current implementation
doesn't seem to support that.

> Part of the motivation for RFuzz is to show people just how evil some
> dumbass parts of HTTP are. The evil I can do to Apache with horribly
> pipelined requests is insane.

Hehe, go Zed go ! :-)

--
Cheers,