Re: One-Click Ruby Installer 184-19 Final is available!

Daniel Berger

7/8/2006 10:46:00 PM

Curt Hibbs wrote:
> The final 1.8.4 release of the One-Click Ruby Installer for Windows is
> available for download at:
>
> http://rubyforge.org/frs/?gr...

Very minor bug - it shows it as 184-17 in the start menu, though you can
see that it's 184-19 when you look at the "uninstall" option.

Regards,

Dan

1 Answer

Daniel Berger

Curt Hibbs wrote:
> On 7/8/06, Daniel Berger <djberg96@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Curt Hibbs wrote:
>> > The final 1.8.4 release of the One-Click Ruby Installer for Windows is
>> > available for download at:
>> >
>> > http://rubyforge.org/frs/?gr...
>> >
>> Very minor bug - it shows it as 184-17 in the start menu, though you can
>> see that it's 184-19 when you look at the "uninstall" option.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Dan
>

> Strange, the menu shows 184-19 for me. Is this happening to anyone else?
>
> Curt

I wonder if it was caused by the uninstall of the previous version I was
doing while attempting to install the new one. Nothing serious, though.

Many thanks, btw!

Dan