Re: Protecting Ruby Code as Intellectual Property

James Britt

7/8/2006 12:36:00 AM

David Bailey wrote:
> Good People,
>
> Short of removing all whitespace and running one's script a single block
> of text, how can one protect one's code as intellectual property in,
> say, a commercial environment? Is there a means to hide or protect
> code, or do you have to port it to a language such as C or C++ in order
> to do this? Thanks for your attention to this matter.

This has been discussed various times, some quite recently, on this
mailing list. You should be able to find what you need by searching the
mailing list archives.

--
James Britt

"I was born not knowing and have had only a little
time to change that here and there."
- Richard P. Feynman