Re: Gateway Restored

Berger, Daniel

7/7/2006 6:35:00 PM

I think there were only a handful of people who felt that way. Most of
us wanted the gateway back, if for no other reason that to have a single
search point. The rest can use filters on their favorite email/news
client.

Regards,

Dan

prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication

Deborah

On Wed, 24 Jun 2009 00:59:45 +0200, "Pieter" <hrdouwes@zonnet.nl>
wrote:

>"MikeRyder" <nono@nospam.com> schreef in bericht
>> On Tue, 23 Jun 2009 16:28:14 +0200, "Pieter" <hrdouwes@zonnet.nl>
>> wrote:
>>>"MikeRyder" <nono@nospam.com> schreef in bericht
>
>[Pieter to John L.:]

>>>[I did; even the whole lesson.]
>>>In the introduction to the workbook:
>>>"The workbook is divided into two main sections,
>>>the first dealing with the undoing of the way you see
>>>now, and the second with the acquisition of true
>>>perception."
>>>Lesson 155 speaks of the situation of still
>>>being in the world mentally, though stepping
>>>back and letting the truth lead the way.
>>
>> That's right, and what do you think 'stepping back and letting truth
>> lead the way' means?
>
>It means that as long as I live here on earth,
>I have to step back and let Him lead the way.
>
>> Is truth, in your opinion, about even more
>> religious intellectualism?
>
>No.
>
>> Go through that wall of fear, pete, and you'll know what lesson 155 is
>> really about.
>
>- What about the rest of my post?

He doesn't care. He's just talking to "the 300 lurkers" out there.

BWAHAWHAWHAWHAW!!!!!

Deborah (BC)

MikeRyder

On Wed, 24 Jun 2009 06:03:50 GMT, Deborah <deborah@daddydayo.net>
wrote:

>On Wed, 24 Jun 2009 00:59:45 +0200, "Pieter" <hrdouwes@zonnet.nl>
>wrote:
>

>>"MikeRyder" <nono@nospam.com> schreef in bericht
>>
>>[Pieter to John L.:]

>>> That's right, and what do you think 'stepping back and letting truth
>>> lead the way' means?
>>
>>It means that as long as I live here on earth,
>>I have to step back and let Him lead the way.
>>
>>> Is truth, in your opinion, about even more
>>> religious intellectualism?
>>
>>No.
>>
>>> Go through that wall of fear, pete, and you'll know what lesson 155 is
>>> really about.
>>
>>- What about the rest of my post?
>
>He doesn't care. He's just talking to "the 300 lurkers" out there.
>
>BWAHAWHAWHAWHAW!!!!!
>
>Deborah (BC)

No, I'm talking to you too. But you wont listen. You've got Wayne on
the brain.

Pieter

> The author talks about miracles uniting us directly with our brothers.
> And he also talks about Revelation which directly unites us with God.
> There are TWO components to the Course, and for healing both have to
> be in place.

Exactly!

> Pete continues to talk about miracles. I am talking about
> Revelation.

The point is *how* to communicate
on it with your brothers. That's what
lesson 158 is about.

> Revelation gives us a glimpse of what 'God' and we are in
> truth. It is a glimpse of the goal 'of the return to heaven'.
> Miracles, when practiced, are the means that make the goal permanent.
> Revelation, and discussion of it, is not about 'distinguishing between
> brothers' for the purpose of promoting separation, anymore than
> Jesus's contention that he is ahead of us (in time) promotes
> separation. No one is bragging. Only the ego would see it this way to
> PROMOTE separation.

MikeRyder

On Wed, 24 Jun 2009 15:56:42 +0200, "Pieter" <hrdouwes@zonnet.nl>
wrote:

>"MikeRyder" <nono@nospam.com> schreef in bericht
>
>> The author talks about miracles uniting us directly with our brothers.
>> And he also talks about Revelation which directly unites us with God.
>> There are TWO components to the Course, and for healing both have to
>> be in place.
>
>Exactly!
>
>> Pete continues to talk about miracles. I am talking about
>> Revelation.
>
>The point is *how* to communicate
>on it with your brothers. That's what
>lesson 158 is about.

That's right. I'd like to suggest that you go back to the beginning of
the war deborah, lopez and radgosky have been waging. All I did was
try to open a discussion about Revelation--that was the ONLY thing i
did--and first deborah went bersek followed by the others including
lee flynn. It's as if they think discussion about Revelation is
opening the door to hell.

I'm going to tell you again, pete, dont look at just me as the source
of the current war. If you insist on pinpointing me, you also need to
look at deborah, flynn, lopez and his boy radgosky.

Bottom line, ego does not WANT to consider Revelation. The threat to
its seeming existence is too great. The stakes are too high.

As for me right now, I've been postponing important work to sit here
and be called every name in the book. I need to get back to work. I'm
not going to bring up Revelation much in the future so the egos here
can have a chance to take a breather. But...I will still be here for
the duration.

>> Revelation gives us a glimpse of what 'God' and we are in
>> truth. It is a glimpse of the goal 'of the return to heaven'.
>> Miracles, when practiced, are the means that make the goal permanent.
>> Revelation, and discussion of it, is not about 'distinguishing between
>> brothers' for the purpose of promoting separation, anymore than
>> Jesus's contention that he is ahead of us (in time) promotes
>> separation. No one is bragging. Only the ego would see it this way to
>> PROMOTE separation.

Pieter

> On Wed, 24 Jun 2009 15:56:42 +0200, "Pieter" <hrdouwes@zonnet.nl>
> wrote:
>
>>"MikeRyder" <nono@nospam.com> schreef in bericht
>>
>>> The author talks about miracles uniting us directly with our brothers.
>>> And he also talks about Revelation which directly unites us with God.
>>> There are TWO components to the Course, and for healing both have to
>>> be in place.
>>
>>Exactly!
>>
>>> Pete continues to talk about miracles. I am talking about
>>> Revelation.
>>
>>The point is *how* to communicate
>>on it with your brothers. That's what
>>lesson 158 is about.
>
> That's right.

- Did you study (and fathom) lesson 158?
[NB 2 more responses below]

> I'd like to suggest that you go back to the beginning of
> the war deborah, lopez and radgosky have been waging. All I did was
> try to open a discussion about Revelation--that was the ONLY thing i
> did--and first deborah went bersek followed by the others including
> lee flynn. It's as if they think discussion about Revelation is
> opening the door to hell.
>
> I'm going to tell you again, pete, dont look at just me as the source
> of the current war. If you insist on pinpointing me, you also need to
> look at deborah, flynn, lopez and his boy radgosky.
>
> Bottom line, ego does not WANT to consider Revelation. The threat to
> its seeming existence is too great. The stakes are too high.

The author of ACIM distinguishes
between his brothers and the egos they
made for themselves and others, knowing
that his brothers are real, while their egos
are mere illusion. Knowing the difference
between reality and illusion, it is very easy
for him to pay no attention to illusions. He
describes the ego thought *system* to us,
so thet we can free ourselves from it (with
the indispensable help of our inner Guide).

You on the other hand seem to pin down
your brothers to their egos, and speak to
them as if the *were* egos. And thus
ignoring their reality. Yet you seem to
be surprised that you do not reach them.

> As for me right now, I've been postponing important work to sit here
> and be called every name in the book. I need to get back to work. I'm
> not going to bring up Revelation much in the future so the egos here
> can have a chance to take a breather. But...I will still be here for
> the duration.

Everything you perceive is a witness to
the thought system you want to be true.
Every brother has the power to release
you, if you choose to be free. You
cannot accept false witness of him unless
you have evoked false witnesses against
him. If he speaks not of Christ to you,
you spoke not of Christ to him. You hear
but your own voice, and if Christ speaks
through you, you will hear Him.

Reality Scan

On Jun 24, 3:45 pm, MikeRyder <n...@nospam.com> wrote:

> Bottom line, ego does not WANT to consider Revelation. The threat to
> its seeming existence is too great. The stakes are too high.

Ego is only a metaphor. What stakes? Its an illusionary world.

MikeRyder

On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 00:14:26 +0200, "Pieter" <hrdouwes@zonnet.nl>
wrote:

>"MikeRyder" <nono@nospam.com> schreef in bericht
>> On Wed, 24 Jun 2009 15:56:42 +0200, "Pieter" <hrdouwes@zonnet.nl>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>"MikeRyder" <nono@nospam.com> schreef in bericht

>>>Exactly!

>>>The point is *how* to communicate
>>>on it with your brothers. That's what
>>>lesson 158 is about.
>>
>> That's right.
>
>- Did you study (and fathom) lesson 158?
>[NB 2 more responses below]
>
>> I'd like to suggest that you go back to the beginning of
>> the war deborah, lopez and radgosky have been waging. All I did was
>> try to open a discussion about Revelation--that was the ONLY thing i
>> did--and first deborah went bersek followed by the others including
>> lee flynn. It's as if they think discussion about Revelation is
>> opening the door to hell.
>>
>> I'm going to tell you again, pete, dont look at just me as the source
>> of the current war. If you insist on pinpointing me, you also need to
>> look at deborah, flynn, lopez and his boy radgosky.
>>
>> Bottom line, ego does not WANT to consider Revelation. The threat to
>> its seeming existence is too great. The stakes are too high.
>
>The author of ACIM distinguishes
>between his brothers and the egos they
>made for themselves and others, knowing
>that his brothers are real, while their egos
>are mere illusion. Knowing the difference
>between reality and illusion, it is very easy
>for him to pay no attention to illusions. He
>describes the ego thought *system* to us,
>so thet we can free ourselves from it (with
>the indispensable help of our inner Guide).
>
>You on the other hand seem to pin down
>your brothers to their egos, and speak to
>them as if the *were* egos. And thus
>ignoring their reality. Yet you seem to
>be surprised that you do not reach them.
>
>> As for me right now, I've been postponing important work to sit here
>> and be called every name in the book. I need to get back to work. I'm
>> not going to bring up Revelation much in the future so the egos here
>> can have a chance to take a breather. But...I will still be here for
>> the duration.
>
>Everything you perceive is a witness to
>the thought system you want to be true.
>Every brother has the power to release
>you, if you choose to be free. You
>cannot accept false witness of him unless
>you have evoked false witnesses against
>him. If he speaks not of Christ to you,
>you spoke not of Christ to him. You hear
>but your own voice, and if Christ speaks
>through you, you will hear Him.

Thanks for the lecture, pete, though I'm already aware of all you've
posted here. I'm too busy right now to reply in depth, so I'll just
leave it as this: Sometimes to get to heaven one has to first go to
hell. Maybe in the hell two or three posters have made out of this
newsgroup (again) over the past couple weeks, they've had the chance
now to take a look at their egostitical performances. I've been
willing to help them see it. Now maybe, they'll start to pull back
from what they've been doing. I dont know this, of course, but time
will tell I guess. If this prompts another correction lecture from
you, or more filthy name calling from them, so be it.

Pieter

> On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 00:14:26 +0200, "Pieter" <hrdouwes@zonnet.nl>
> wrote:
>>"MikeRyder" <nono@nospam.com> schreef in bericht

>>> That's right.
>>
>>- Did you study (and fathom) lesson 158?
>>[NB 2 more responses below]
>>
>>> I'd like to suggest that you go back to the beginning of
>>> the war deborah, lopez and radgosky have been waging. All I did was
>>> try to open a discussion about Revelation--that was the ONLY thing i
>>> did--and first deborah went bersek followed by the others including
>>> lee flynn. It's as if they think discussion about Revelation is
>>> opening the door to hell.
>>>
>>> I'm going to tell you again, pete, dont look at just me as the source
>>> of the current war. If you insist on pinpointing me, you also need to
>>> look at deborah, flynn, lopez and his boy radgosky.
>>>
>>> Bottom line, ego does not WANT to consider Revelation. The threat to
>>> its seeming existence is too great. The stakes are too high.
>>
>>The author of ACIM distinguishes
>>between his brothers and the egos they
>>made for themselves and others, knowing
>>that his brothers are real, while their egos
>>are mere illusion. Knowing the difference
>>between reality and illusion, it is very easy
>>for him to pay no attention to illusions. He
>>describes the ego thought *system* to us,
>>so that we can free ourselves from it (with
>>the indispensable help of our inner Guide).
>>
>>You on the other hand seem to pin down
>>your brothers to their egos, and speak to
>>them as if the *were* egos. And thus
>>ignoring their reality. Yet you seem to
>>be surprised that you do not reach them.
>>
>>> As for me right now, I've been postponing important work to sit here
>>> and be called every name in the book. I need to get back to work. I'm
>>> not going to bring up Revelation much in the future so the egos here
>>> can have a chance to take a breather. But...I will still be here for
>>> the duration.
>>
>>Everything you perceive is a witness to
>>the thought system you want to be true.
>>Every brother has the power to release
>>you, if you choose to be free. You
>>cannot accept false witness of him unless
>>you have evoked false witnesses against
>>him. If he speaks not of Christ to you,
>>you spoke not of Christ to him. You hear
>>but your own voice, and if Christ speaks
>>through you, you will hear Him.
>>

> Thanks for the lecture, pete, though I'm already aware of all you've
> posted here.

If you already were aware of all of it,
then it could not be a lecture for you.
I guess you know that the passage
just above is from ACIM?

> I'm too busy right now to reply in depth,

- It would be of great use
for me if you replied in depth.
(Being too busy to reply in depth
could mean you would meet
problems in doing it.)

> so I'll just
> leave it as this: Sometimes to get to heaven one has to first go to
> hell. Maybe in the hell two or three posters have made out of this
> newsgroup (again) over the past couple weeks, they've had the chance
> now to take a look at their egostitical performances. I've been
> willing to help them see it. Now maybe, they'll start to pull back
> from what they've been doing. I dont know this, of course, but time
> will tell I guess. If this prompts another correction lecture from
> you, or more filthy name calling from them, so be it.

expires

On Thu Jun 25 2009 12:26:18 GMT+0200
Pieter <hrdouwes@zonnet.nl> wrote:
> MikeRyder wrote:
[..]
>> I'm too busy right now to reply in depth,
>
> - It would be of great use
> for me if you replied in depth.
> (Being too busy to reply in depth
> could mean you would meet
> problems in doing it.)
[...]
It could mean anything, Pieter, for example your
own problem with your lack of patience, which
would be a form of wanting to control/determine
another's behavior. What would be the impatient?
--expires

Pieter

"expires" <expires.4fa99q.2009july@myway.de> schreef in bericht
> On Thu Jun 25 2009 12:26:18 GMT+0200
> Pieter <hrdouwes@zonnet.nl> wrote:
>> MikeRyder wrote:
> [..]
>>> I'm too busy right now to reply in depth,
>>
>> - It would be of great use
>> for me if you replied in depth.
>> (Being too busy to reply in depth
>> could mean you would meet
>> problems in doing it.)
> [...]
> It could mean anything, Pieter, for example your
> own problem with your lack of patience, which
> would be a form of wanting to control/determine
> another's behavior. What would be the impatient?
> --expires

- It would be ok with me
if I didn't get an answer.