ri-emacs problem

exceedhl

I'm a user of your ri-emacs. I knew it's very cool but unfortunately I
can not make it on may machine. I use emacs 21.2.1 on winxp and I have
done the necessary configuration in my .emacs file:

(setq ri-ruby-script "c:/emacs/site-lisp/rubyri-emacs.rb")
(autoload 'ri "c:/emacs/site-lisp/ri-ruby" nil t)
(add-hook 'ruby-mode-hook (lambda ()
(local-set-key 'f1 'ri)
(local-set-key "\M-\C-i" 'ri-ruby-complete-symbol)
(local-set-key 'f4 'ri-ruby-show-args)
))

but when I run ri using meta x ri, I got the problem:
wrong type argument: stringp io-error

Could anybody tell me what's the problem of it. Thanks!

1 Answer

Ted

"One Truth" <qqjones@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Jun 23, 2:13 pm, "Ted" <octagonf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "One Truth" <qqjo...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jun 23, 1:39 pm, "Ted" <octagonf...@gmail.com> Everything you write
> here is the miscreation of your own ego loopers,
>
> > and has no basis in any reality, so stay looked in your insane fantasies
> > loopy do, and remember.
>
> Well geez. Ted. That's not the story, bill tells. You remember bill.
> When he started talking about Eots drug use, you suddenly morphed into
> the anonymous Cletus.
>
> LOl. You are really a piece of cult trash who will bald-face lie at
> the drop of a hat.
>
> You are losing your grip again loopsters.

Well, sure. That's how you and Ellen and Debs and Wayne operate. When
Bill started talking about Eots drug use, Bill had to be discredited
by his former Eots buddies Lucky he bailed before he was accused of
pedophilia.

You are certainly all sincere, outstanding spiritual seekers
displaying the highest moral values of your Eots education.

Sure Loopy, sure LOL