XML parser

Proneta Ghosh

7/1/2006 4:17:00 PM

hi,
how can we parse a XML file in ruby? i need to get some kind of
hash from the xml file...

does is worth to design a parser for this work?? or there exists 1 to
do that??

if exists then plz tell me how to use that...

thanx a lot in advance...

2 Answers

Robert Klemme

AD_guru wrote:
> hi,
> how can we parse a XML file in ruby? i need to get some kind of
> hash from the xml file...
>
> does is worth to design a parser for this work?? or there exists 1 to
> do that??
>
> if exists then plz tell me how to use that...
>
> thanx a lot in advance...

http://www.google.com/search?...

robert

surf

There are some books on this Enterprise Ruby, The Ruby Way and some
others
have examples.

Perl XML:Twig is an impressive perl implementation.
I wonder if there could be a good way to make Ruby a front end to some
usefull Perl modules ?