how to delay executions in a thread ?

jvivenot

6/16/2006 11:28:00 PM

Hello,
I'd like to call a function every second or less.
I thought of doing it thanks to threads, but nevertheless I need to
wait a bit before executing the next command...
How could I do ?
Thx

1 Answer

jvivenot

I was actually searching for sleep function.
Thx anyway.

Julien
- The best way to find something is to ask somebody about it and then
think that your question is obviously dumb...