Receive pre-existing form

Marc Siegel

I need part of my Rails app to receive the FORM POST from a
pre-existing web form hosted elsewhere. Does anyone know how to
configure the rails controller to expect form parameters of the type
"name" instead of the default "controller_name" that it expects with
scaffolding?

Thanks,
Marc

2 Answers

RabbiJoekerr

On Jan 12, 6:50 pm, Patriot Games <Patr...@America.Com> wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Jan 2010 21:23:00 -0800 (PST), Aviroce
>
> <dudaras...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >How do you do that?
>
> http://i49.tinypic.com/...

Avicockroach again bwahahahar!

dsharavi

"ISLAM IS A LEGAL SOCIAL SYSTEM FAIR FOR ALL" -- except women, Jews,
Christians, and other non-Muslims, and all Muslims who disagree with
other Muslims' brand of Islam.

On Jan 15, 9:22 am, Aviroce <dudaras...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ARABS HAVE A PROVERB WHICH GOES LIKE THIS: IF NAMES ARE SOLD AND
> BOUGHT THE POOR MAN WOULD CALL HIS CHILDREN FECES SONS OF FECES.

Kharra ibn Kharra? Lovely, but it better suits the PA/Hamas effendi
leadership.

Deborah