Shea Martin

6/9/2006 3:04:00 AM

Is ruby qt dead? I came up with some hits on google, but nothing
current. Some of the hits I came up with were KDE specific, but I just
want pure Qt bindings, without the KDE stuff.

I can seem to find a recent download link. Anyone?

~S
2 Answers

Bil Kleb

Shea Martin wrote:
> Is ruby qt dead? I came up with some hits on google, but nothing
> current. Some of the hits I came up with were KDE specific, but I just
> want pure Qt bindings, without the KDE stuff.

Maybe the Friday said it all...

http://www.pragmaticprogrammer.com/titles...

Later,
--
Bil
http://fun3d.lar...

richard.j.dale@gmail.com

Shea Martin wrote:
> Is ruby qt dead? I came up with some hits on google, but nothing
> current. Some of the hits I came up with were KDE specific, but I just
> want pure Qt bindings, without the KDE stuff.
>
> I can seem to find a recent download link. Anyone?
>
> ~S
There were bindings for Qt1 and Qt2 called Ruby/Qt. But QtRuby for Qt3
and Qt4 is a completely different project that is being actively
maintained. You can about it in the book the other reply mentions, and
download it from:

http://rubyforge.org/projects...

-- Richard