how does RailsFCGIHandler.process! works

sam

6/8/2006 5:20:00 AM

Hi, can anyone pls tell me how this work?

Thanks

Dave Heil

On 5/23/2012 04 14, Yoorghis@Jurgis.net wrote:
> On Tue, 22 May 2012 18:26:22 -0700, rL@somis.org (? R. L. Measures.)
> wrote:
>
>>> Someone's always removing someone in these countries, but Fidel also removed
>>> scores of criminals, malcontents, and the mentally and physically feeble
>> >from the Island, he passed them off to Jimmah Carter, who gave them to S.
>>> Florida, as a gift.
>>
>> ?_____
>
> Based on the law wingers had enacted
>
> set foot on land---you automatically became a citizen. (Cubans only)

You frequently trumpet some made-up statement as fact. What you've
written above was not true. You're peddling a falsehood (again).

Yoorghis

On Wed, 23 May 2012 05:32:53 +0000, Dave Heil <k8mn@frontiernet.net>
wrote:

>> set foot on land---you automatically became a citizen. (Cubans only)
>
>You frequently trumpet some made-up statement as fact.

Are you saying that the congressionally enacted Cuban immigration law
does not do that?

wrote:

>> set foot on land---you automatically became a citizen. (Cubans only)

Cubans who manage to get here (walking, swimming, flying, boating,
etc)....are not deported. Once here, their path to citizenship is
almost assured.

Before the 1980s, all refugees from Cuba were welcomed into the United
States as political refugees. This changed in the 1990s so that only
Cubans who reach U.S. soil are granted refuge under the "wet feet, dry
feet policy". While representing a tightening of U.S. immigration
policy, the wet foot, dry foot policy still affords Cubans a
privileged position relative to other immigrants to the U.S. This
privileged position is the source of a certain friction between Cuban
Americans and other Latin citizens and residents in the United States,
adding to the tension caused by the divergent foreign policy interests
pursued by conservative Cuban Americans. Cuban immigration also
continues with an allotted number of Cubans (20,000 per year) provided
legal U.S. visas.