Any Ruby WebDAV client code?

Martin Nemzow

6/7/2006 9:55:00 PM

Or a reasonable set of pointers for integrating PHP or Java GUI WebDAV
client into a Ruby framework?

Thanks in advance.

3 Answers

Steve Hunter

This looks promising:
http://www.artima.com/forums/flat.jsp?forum=123&thr...

Martin Nemzow wrote:
> Or a reasonable set of pointers for integrating PHP or Java GUI WebDAV
> client into a Ruby framework?
>
> Thanks in advance.

Martin Nemzow

Thanks Steve...

"Steve Hunter" <tardmullet@gmail.com> wrote in message
> This looks promising:
> http://www.artima.com/forums/flat.jsp?forum=123&thr...
>
> Martin Nemzow wrote:
> > Or a reasonable set of pointers for integrating PHP or Java GUI WebDAV
> > client into a Ruby framework?
> >
> > Thanks in advance.

Martin Nemzow

Actually, perhaps I asked the wrong question. Since production ruby/rails is
likely to run on Apache rather than webbrick, and apache is easy enough now
to install and configure, I will probably explore dav_mod (WebDAV addin for
Apache included already with version 2.x) and use that facility instead.