LoadError problem when running an rb file within Eclipse

aidy

I have added the RDT plug-in for Eclipse. I have associated the Ruby
interpreter with my environment
Q1. Why do I 2 interpreters: 'ruby' and 'rubyw'?

I try to run an rb file, and I receive this error:

'C:\ruby\bin\rubyw.exe: No such file or directory --
/gbahes75/Projects/SAFS_&_RRAFS/ruby_poj/XML.rb (LoadError)'

Although my file (XML.rb) is definitely in my Ruby project.

Thanks

Aidy

4 Answers

6127 Dead, 1270 since 1/20/09

On Sun, 27 May 2012 07:28:55 -0500, duke wrote:

> On Sat, 26 May 2012 23:35:59 -0500, Doc Smartass
> <FortbrickGeek@yahoobrick.com>
> wrote:
>
>>3006 Dead <dead@gone.com> wrote in news:jpqpov$iog$4@dont-email.me:

>>> That's the Old Testament, bubbles. Don't you know what the Gospels
>>> are?
>>>
>>> And
>>>
>>> He also warned against those who pray in public. Consistency wasn't
>>> his strong suit. And what is translated as "church" came from
>>> "ekklesia" which meant an assembly called by a person outside of
>>> formal government. By that definition, any sales convention in
>>> America is a church.
>
>>Or a newsgroup. This is the Church of Atheism! =0
>
> Oh, so you come from that bad church??
>
> duke - American American

Kids are a helluva lot safer around Atheists than Catholic priests...

> *****
> 2012 - end of an error Vote Republican in 2012 *****

6127 Dead, 1270 since 1/20/09

On Sun, 27 May 2012 07:28:20 -0500, duke wrote:

> On Sat, 26 May 2012 14:36:22 +0000 (UTC), 3006 Dead <dead@gone.com>
> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 26 May 2012 06:36:17 -0500, duke wrote:

>>> NO way. God specifically called for keeping holy the Lord's Day.
>>
>>That's the Old Testament, bubbles. Don't you know what the Gospels are?
>
> Stupid comment #1: The 10 commandments are still in effect for
> Christians.

Not according to Jesus.

But if the Ten Commandments are in effect, then so is all the other
bizarre crap in Exodus and Leviticus, such as being put to death for
wearing cotton blends, or making the wife live out in the garage while
she's having her period, killing witches and so on.

>> And
>>> what more wonderful way to do so is to attend a Church gathering of
>>> followers of Jesus. In fact, Jesus specifically stated that when 2 or
>>> more are gathered in his name, he is there amongst us. Church is a
>>> family affair.
>
>>He also warned against those who pray in public. Consistency wasn't his
>>strong suit. And what is translated as "church" came from "ekklesia"
>>which meant an assembly called by a person outside of formal government.
>>By that definition, any sales convention in America is a church.
>
> Stupid comment #2: He rejected people who pray in public because they
> are trying to show off for other people rather than God. He
> specifically called for us to pray continuously.

And in silence. He would have hated you.

> Stupid comment #3: An apple is a fruit, and an orange is a fruit, but
> an ekklesia is not a sales convention.

Basically, yeah, it is. Any gathering for a common purpose is.

On Mon, 28 May 2012 06:56:37 -0500, duke wrote:

> On Sun, 27 May 2012 14:51:55 +0000 (UTC), 3006 Dead <dead@gone.com>
> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 27 May 2012 07:28:55 -0500, duke wrote:
>>
>>> On Sat, 26 May 2012 23:35:59 -0500, Doc Smartass
>>> <FortbrickGeek@yahoobrick.com>

>>> Oh, so you come from that bad church??
>>>
>>> duke - American American
>>
>>Kids are a helluva lot safer around Atheists than Catholic priests...
>
> Yeah, we see every day how some atheist lured a kid to his place and
> murdered him. Yeah, right, they're a lot safer with you types.
>
> duke - American American

Atheists don't generally go by the title of "Father"

You are, as always, confused.

On Mon, 28 May 2012 06:59:51 -0500, duke wrote:

> On Sun, 27 May 2012 14:55:52 +0000 (UTC), 3006 Dead <dead@gone.com>
> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 27 May 2012 07:28:20 -0500, duke wrote:

>>> Stupid comment #1: The 10 commandments are still in effect for
>>> Christians.
>>
>>Not according to Jesus.
>
> Of course they are. Jessu well said that not a jot or a tittle will go
> away from God's laws.
>
>>But if the Ten Commandments are in effect, then so is all the other
>>bizarre crap in Exodus and Leviticus, such as being put to death for
>>wearing cotton blends, or making the wife live out in the garage while
>>she's having her period, killing witches and so on.
>
> God's 10 now 11 laws are still with us and demonstrated in our love for
> one another.

From Matthew 22: 37 And he said to him, ???You shall love the Lord your God
with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. 38
This is the great and first commandment. 39 And a second is like it: You
shall love your neighbor as yourself. 40 On these two commandments
depend all the Law and the Prophets.???

Sure sounds like he's saying "Start over and get it right this time."

> Don't give up your day job, gobbler.

>>> Stupid comment #2: He rejected people who pray in public because they
>>> are trying to show off for other people rather than God. He
>>> specifically called for us to pray continuously.
>>>
>>And in silence. He would have hated you.
>>
>>> Stupid comment #3: An apple is a fruit, and an orange is a fruit, but
>>> an ekklesia is not a sales convention.
>>>
>>Basically, yeah, it is. Any gathering for a common purpose is.
>
> Yep, a sales convention.

Yup. Which actually describes most churches, too. The whole idea is to
enhance profits.