[ANN] RFD: fr.comp.lang.ruby (unmoderated

Eric Demeester

5/17/2006 1:34:00 AM

Dear Ruby users,

Few days ago, I did initiate a RFD to create a french speaking newsgroup
dealing with Ruby within the french speaking fr.* hierarchy.

This RFD was posted in <news:fr.usenet.forums.annonces> :

Il you feel concerned, please reply in french in :

TIA.

PS: Sorry for my very poor english.

--
Eric
7 Answers

Eric Demeester

dans (in) comp.lang.ruby, Eric Demeester <eric+usenet@galacsys.net>
ecrivait (wrote) :

Dear Ruby users,

> I did initiate a RFD to create a french speaking newsgroup
> dealing with Ruby within the french speaking fr.* hierarchy.

The third RFD was posted in <news:fr.usenet.forums.annonces> :

Il you feel concerned, please read the discussion in :

Cheers,

--
Eric

galia

"Scout Lady" <scoutlady@nospam4me.net> wrote in message

> "galia" <galia@somewhere.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Scout Lady" <scoutlady@nospam4me.net> wrote in message
>>> Obama Energy Policy Snubs Canadian Oil!
>>> http://tinyurl....

<snipped>

>> As for the american candidates, I couldn't tell you, whom I dislike more.
>> Both are IMO. McCain, I believe, has serious character flaws, and Obama
>> is too inexperienced. However, I do like Obama's idea to provide health
>> care for every american citizen, while McCains's $5000 tax credit is only
>> good for those who have enough tax payable in order to benefit from it.
>> This will NOT include the low income families.
>>
> John McCain may not be perfect but he is a true American hero and his
> first concern is the USA. Obama OTOH sees no problem in working along side
> a unrepentent domestic terrorist, sat in a pew for 20 years listening to a
> disgusting bigot and did business with Tony Rezko. Obama has never ever
> reached across the aisle and puts party first over America. Obama never
> takes responsibility and he will never admit it when he is wrong and that
> alone should be reason enough to disqualify him in my book.

John McCain "the Ultimate Rhine Stone Hero?
http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/...

> As for the health care plans it is clear that you don't know what you are
> talking about. Joe Biden would like you to believe it but like many things
> that come across the lips of Biden it has no basis in reality.

I don't need Joe Biden to explain to me, how Tax Credit's are applied.

>> Another deterrant for me is McCain's choice for VP. This is absolutely
>> laughable IMO. That people thought Palin did well during the vice
>> presidential debate, is because, their expectations were low to begin
>> with. She spoke in generalities, banalities and catch-phrases endlessly
>> repeating the same nonsense about her energy-producing state and her
>> reign as mayor of Wasilla. She came across as parroting learned lines;
>> her winks, grins and mocking couldn't hide her lack of substance.
>> Sorry, this lady is bad news.
>>
> Sarah Palin is so dumb that she was able to defeat the good old boys
> network in Alaska. She is more qualified than Obama and she is only
> running for VP.

No, Palin is a ruthless, power hungry individual, who fired and destroyed
anybone who stood in her way.
I don't call this qualification.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/erik-ose/the-view-from-wasilla---g_b_1...
John McCain only met her twice before her nomination, so why did he chose
her? I think you know the answer. He dropped a bomb shell on the american
people, and *Voila* he got the attention he needed. It's the same McCain
who dumped his first wife, for the much younger and wealthy Cindy.
McCain/Palin are opportunist's, with their own personal agenda. Last
night's presidential debate gave another glimpse of his character; focusing
on every chance he could get, to discredit Obama. It was not well received
in Canada. And had I not seen it myself, you could've told me, that the
media was destorting the facts again.

> She lacks foreign policy experience (so does Obama) and has not had the
> benefit of 19 months to polish her act as Obama has. It is easy to buy
> into the media's take on her but the media hasn't been exactly unbiased in
> this election cycle, in fact the media can no longer be trusted in the
> country.

Of course, then the media has done the same with Obama?!
http://www.sodahead.com/b...
This account lays it all out, from an observer who says she "attended more
City Council meetings during (Palin's) administration than about 99% of the
residents of the city." She was one of roughly 100 Wasilla citizens who
stood up for the city librarian when Palin tried to fire her in 1996, early
in her first term as mayor.

> If Obama wins he will be probably be killed by some wacko and we will be
> stuck with Joe Biden, a man the Democrats themselves rejected as a
> Presidental candidate two times already.

Ok; you know Biden better than I do, but what do you or every other american
voter (except people in Alaska) know about Palin, other than her personal
claims?
Is it not logical to make use of the internet to get a glimpse of the real
person behind the image she is trying to create? Somewhere in between the
rumor's and the picture she is painting about herself, is the truth.
Until the point he announced Palin as his running mate, I had NO problem
with McCain running for President!

CB

On Wed, 8 Oct 2008 19:05:39 -0700, "galia" <galia@somewhere.com>
wrote:

>"Scout Lady" <scoutlady@nospam4me.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "galia" <galia@somewhere.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Scout Lady" <scoutlady@nospam4me.net> wrote in message
>
><snipped>
>
>>> As for the american candidates, I couldn't tell you, whom I dislike more.
>>> Both are IMO. McCain, I believe, has serious character flaws, and Obama
>>> is too inexperienced. However, I do like Obama's idea to provide health
>>> care for every american citizen, while McCains's $5000 tax credit is only
>>> good for those who have enough tax payable in order to benefit from it.
>>> This will NOT include the low income families.
>>>
>> John McCain may not be perfect but he is a true American hero and his
>> first concern is the USA. Obama OTOH sees no problem in working along side
>> a unrepentent domestic terrorist, sat in a pew for 20 years listening to a
>> disgusting bigot and did business with Tony Rezko. Obama has never ever
>> reached across the aisle and puts party first over America. Obama never
>> takes responsibility and he will never admit it when he is wrong and that
>> alone should be reason enough to disqualify him in my book.
>
>John McCain "the Ultimate Rhine Stone Hero?
>http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/...
>
>> As for the health care plans it is clear that you don't know what you are
>> talking about. Joe Biden would like you to believe it but like many things
>> that come across the lips of Biden it has no basis in reality.
>
>I don't need Joe Biden to explain to me, how Tax Credit's are applied.
>>
>>> Another deterrant for me is McCain's choice for VP. This is absolutely
>>> laughable IMO. That people thought Palin did well during the vice
>>> presidential debate, is because, their expectations were low to begin
>>> with. She spoke in generalities, banalities and catch-phrases endlessly
>>> repeating the same nonsense about her energy-producing state and her
>>> reign as mayor of Wasilla. She came across as parroting learned lines;
>>> her winks, grins and mocking couldn't hide her lack of substance.
>>> Sorry, this lady is bad news.
>>>
>> Sarah Palin is so dumb that she was able to defeat the good old boys
>> network in Alaska. She is more qualified than Obama and she is only
>> running for VP.
>
>No, Palin is a ruthless, power hungry individual, who fired and destroyed
>anybone who stood in her way.

We call it an "election".
Why do the people (for the most part) in Alaska love her?

>I don't call this qualification.
>http://www.huffingtonpost.com/erik-ose/the-view-from-wasilla---g_b_1...

huffington post?
LOLOL!!!!

"CB" <country2000@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 8 Oct 2008 19:05:39 -0700, "galia" <galia@somewhere.com>
> wrote:
>

>>"Scout Lady" <scoutlady@nospam4me.net> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "galia" <galia@somewhere.com> wrote in message

>><snipped>

>>> John McCain may not be perfect but he is a true American hero and his
>>> first concern is the USA. Obama OTOH sees no problem in working along
>>> side
>>> a unrepentent domestic terrorist, sat in a pew for 20 years listening to
>>> disgusting bigot and did business with Tony Rezko. Obama has never ever
>>> reached across the aisle and puts party first over America. Obama never
>>> takes responsibility and he will never admit it when he is wrong and
>>> that
>>> alone should be reason enough to disqualify him in my book.
>>
>>John McCain "the Ultimate Rhine Stone Hero?
>>http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/...
>>
>>> As for the health care plans it is clear that you don't know what you
>>> are
>>> talking about. Joe Biden would like you to believe it but like many
>>> things
>>> that come across the lips of Biden it has no basis in reality.
>>
>>I don't need Joe Biden to explain to me, how Tax Credit's are applied.

>>> Sarah Palin is so dumb that she was able to defeat the good old boys
>>> network in Alaska. She is more qualified than Obama and she is only
>>> running for VP.
>>
>>No, Palin is a ruthless, power hungry individual, who fired and destroyed
>>anybone who stood in her way.
>
> We call it an "election".
You missed the point, but I understand; you just can handle one-liners.

> Why do the people (for the most part) in Alaska love her?
They don't for the most part, only those with a job to loose...

john w

x-no-archive: yes
On Wed, 8 Oct 2008 19:05:39 -0700, "galia" <galia@somewhere.com>
wrote:
? 2008 John D Weatherly all rights reserved; no portion of this post
may be used anywhere else without written permission of the author.

>"Scout Lady" <scoutlady@nospam4me.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "galia" <galia@somewhere.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Scout Lady" <scoutlady@nospam4me.net> wrote in message
>
><snipped>
>
>>> As for the american candidates, I couldn't tell you, whom I dislike more.
>>> Both are IMO. McCain, I believe, has serious character flaws, and Obama
>>> is too inexperienced. However, I do like Obama's idea to provide health
>>> care for every american citizen, while McCains's $5000 tax credit is only
>>> good for those who have enough tax payable in order to benefit from it.
>>> This will NOT include the low income families.
>>>
>> John McCain may not be perfect but he is a true American hero and his
>> first concern is the USA. Obama OTOH sees no problem in working along side
>> a unrepentent domestic terrorist, sat in a pew for 20 years listening to a
>> disgusting bigot and did business with Tony Rezko. Obama has never ever
>> reached across the aisle and puts party first over America. Obama never
>> takes responsibility and he will never admit it when he is wrong and that
>> alone should be reason enough to disqualify him in my book.
>
>John McCain "the Ultimate Rhine Stone Hero?
>http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/...
>
>> As for the health care plans it is clear that you don't know what you are
>> talking about. Joe Biden would like you to believe it but like many things
>> that come across the lips of Biden it has no basis in reality.
>
>I don't need Joe Biden to explain to me, how Tax Credit's are applied.
>>
>>> Another deterrant for me is McCain's choice for VP. This is absolutely
>>> laughable IMO. That people thought Palin did well during the vice
>>> presidential debate, is because, their expectations were low to begin
>>> with. She spoke in generalities, banalities and catch-phrases endlessly
>>> repeating the same nonsense about her energy-producing state and her
>>> reign as mayor of Wasilla. She came across as parroting learned lines;
>>> her winks, grins and mocking couldn't hide her lack of substance.
>>> Sorry, this lady is bad news.
>>>
>> Sarah Palin is so dumb that she was able to defeat the good old boys
>> network in Alaska. She is more qualified than Obama and she is only
>> running for VP.
>
>No, Palin is a ruthless, power hungry individual, who fired and destroyed
>anybone who stood in her way.

I'm sorry. Sounds like you're describing Hillary Clinton!

I'm betting you'd have voted for her, and she's everything you said
about Sarah Palin, and much worse!!

john w
>I don't call this qualification.
>http://www.huffingtonpost.com/erik-ose/the-view-from-wasilla---g_b_1...
>John McCain only met her twice before her nomination, so why did he chose
>her? I think you know the answer. He dropped a bomb shell on the american
>people, and *Voila* he got the attention he needed. It's the same McCain
>who dumped his first wife, for the much younger and wealthy Cindy.
>McCain/Palin are opportunist's, with their own personal agenda. Last
>night's presidential debate gave another glimpse of his character; focusing
>on every chance he could get, to discredit Obama. It was not well received
>in Canada. And had I not seen it myself, you could've told me, that the
>media was destorting the facts again.
>
>> She lacks foreign policy experience (so does Obama) and has not had the
>> benefit of 19 months to polish her act as Obama has. It is easy to buy
>> into the media's take on her but the media hasn't been exactly unbiased in
>> this election cycle, in fact the media can no longer be trusted in the
>> country.
>
>Of course, then the media has done the same with Obama?!
>http://www.sodahead.com/b...
>This account lays it all out, from an observer who says she "attended more
>City Council meetings during (Palin's) administration than about 99% of the
>residents of the city." She was one of roughly 100 Wasilla citizens who
>stood up for the city librarian when Palin tried to fire her in 1996, early
>in her first term as mayor.
>

>> If Obama wins he will be probably be killed by some wacko and we will be
>> stuck with Joe Biden, a man the Democrats themselves rejected as a
>> Presidental candidate two times already.
>
>Ok; you know Biden better than I do, but what do you or every other american
>voter (except people in Alaska) know about Palin, other than her personal
>claims?
>Is it not logical to make use of the internet to get a glimpse of the real
>person behind the image she is trying to create? Somewhere in between the
>rumor's and the picture she is painting about herself, is the truth.
>Until the point he announced Palin as his running mate, I had NO problem
>with McCain running for President!

Firefly

> "CB" <country2000@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 8 Oct 2008 19:05:39 -0700, "galia" <galia@somewhere.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>>>"Scout Lady" <scoutlady@nospam4me.net> wrote in message

Neither candidates have the good of all americans at heart, only the
desire
to make their families wealthy.

CB

On Wed, 8 Oct 2008 19:49:14 -0700, "galia" <galia@somewhere.com>
wrote:

>"CB" <country2000@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 8 Oct 2008 19:05:39 -0700, "galia" <galia@somewhere.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>>>"Scout Lady" <scoutlady@nospam4me.net> wrote in message

>>><snipped>

>>>John McCain "the Ultimate Rhine Stone Hero?
>>>http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/...

>>>I don't need Joe Biden to explain to me, how Tax Credit's are applied.

>>>No, Palin is a ruthless, power hungry individual, who fired and destroyed
>>>anybone who stood in her way.
>>
>> We call it an "election".
>You missed the point, but I understand; you just can handle one-liners.

I did not miss any point.

>> Why do the people (for the most part) in Alaska love her?
>They don't for the most part, only those with a job to loose...

That's a lie.
BTW, it's LOSE, not LOOSE!!
BUt I understand your ignorance.