Ruby on Rails CMS

Fernando Rodríguez

I'm planning to use a cms for a new site I'm developing, but insist in staying
away from perl and php. Is there a good cms implemented in ruby on rails?

6 Answers

Bil Kleb

Fernando Rodríguez wrote:

> Hi,

Hello.

> I'm planning to use a cms for a new site I'm developing, but insist in
> staying away from perl and php. Is there a good cms implemented in ruby
> on rails?

Radiant (http://radia...) is starting to emerge...

http://weblog.rubyonrails.com/articles/2006/05/03/radiant-released-content-management-...

Later,
--
Bil
http://fun3d.lar...

starki7

Take a look at the Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.ruby.rails

Have fun,
Starki

Phoenix

On Fri, 12 May 2006 12:43:01 +0200, starki7 wrote
(in article <PEZ8g.3059$oj5.932464@news.siol.net>):

> Take a look at the Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.ruby.rails
>
> Have fun,
> Starki

hi Starki, I don't found this group in my giganews server...
and in google too I don't found it...
? :(

ciao,
Phoenix

Hogwasher: You don't have to sacrifice friendliness for power
http://www.asar.com/cgi-bin/product.pl?58/hogw...

Fernando Rodríguez

Hello Phoenix,

> On Fri, 12 May 2006 12:43:01 +0200, starki7 wrote
> (in article <PEZ8g.3059$oj5.932464@news.siol.net>):
>> Take a look at the Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.ruby.rails
>>
>> Have fun,
>> Starki
> hi Starki, I don't found this group in my giganews server...
> and in google too I don't found it...

See www.gmane.org

Brad

Take look at http://radia...

Brad
http://www...

Fernando Rodríguez wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm planning to use a cms for a new site I'm developing, but insist in
> staying away from perl and php. Is there a good cms implemented in ruby
> on rails?

jgbailey

RealApps CMS is a very lightweight system. It's at

http://www.kinetictheoryinc.com/realapps/...