Sapphire In Steel site update

Huw Collingbourne

5/11/2006 7:06:00 PM

Just a note to let you know that we are doing a fairly major update to the
Sapphire In Steel site over the next week or so. The development blog has
moved and can now be found here: http://www.sapphiresteel.c...

Unfortunately, the blog's RSS feed has also moved so existing links will be
broken. It is now located here: http://sapphiresteel.com/wp...

The download page hasn't moved, however, and is still here:
http://www.sapphire...static/pages/software/dow...

Sorry for any inconvenience. I think it should be worth it in the longrun
as, once it's up and running, the new site will be a significant improvement
over the old one.

best wishes
Huw Collingbourne
Sapphire In Steel :: Ruby In Visual Studio 2005
http://www.sapphire...