nitro + fcgi

Denis Nikiforov

5/11/2006 3:14:00 AM

(transmit-message (Hello *All*)
(Say '(

Nitro works fine through FastCGI on my home Linux server and it works
fine through CGI on production FreeBSD server. But it doesn't want to
work on the latter through FastCGI. How can I find a cause of this
malfunction?

It's seems to me that it's a problem of Nitro, because Rails works
through FastCGI on this server.

And a second question. It's looks to me that Nitro uses too much (at
least more than Rails) CPU time when I use WEBrick or Apache+FastCGI.
As I guess, Nitro checks sources for modification and reloads them
periodicaly. How can I disable it (or better increase check period) for
production application?

--
))) => t