autorunner? an old fool's question.

Ronald E Jeffries

5/8/2006 8:32:00 PM

While doing something else entirely, I ran across a reference to autorunner. I
googled the heck out of it and don't know much more than I did when I started.

I presently write little class and test files which are all brought together in
a little project file that just requires everything in. When I run that file,
TEST::UNIT magically runs all the tests, which is just what I wanted.

I'm imagining that that happens because I don't provide a main, but that's just
a guess.

So if you have time, reduce an old man's ignorance about this autorunner and
whether I wish I had it (or do have it). Pointers to written material will be
just dandy.

Thanks,

--
Ron Jeffries