Ruby on Rails on YARV...

Just Another Victim of the Ambient Morality

5/8/2006 1:26:00 PM

What's the state of Ruby on Rails on YARV?
Doing a google search suggests that it doesn't actually work, as of yet.
I find this disappointing since I was hoping to start a web forum using
RForum (since it's written in everyone's favourite language) and it would be
nice to get the performance benefit of YARV (in the optimistic assumption
that said forum will become popular...).
...But perhaps someone out there knows better?
Thank you!

1 Answer

Greg Chagnon

Here you go: