ruby-web examples?

eching

5/4/2006 8:22:00 PM

Anyone using ruby-web that can point me in the direction of some simple
examples using WEBrick? Or post them here perhaps.

I am relatively new to web programming and pretty green at ruby, but
with a good example can usually pick things up quickly.

Thanks in advance.

2 Answers

jsp408

Try: Catapult is a simple WEBrick instance intended to execute code
defined by URL paths.

located at: http://www.jamesbritt.com/code...

It is simplet to use, be sure to follow the conventions in the
documentation.

I have proto typed many small ruby based web programs with Cataplut.

Have fun !

eching

That looks interesting. Thanks, I'll check it out.