Python and Ruby interpretability

A.M-SG

Can I use this Python tool/library in my Ruby application?

http://pyclips.source...

Thank you,

Alan

1 Answer

Tell it like it is.

On Oct 1, 3:51 pm, "Tell it like it is."
<DanielAlbertDesfos...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Oct 1, 7:21 am, drahcir <s...@sgscc.com> wrote:
>

> > On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 21:52:29 -0700 (PDT), "iconocl...@yahoo.com"
>
> > <coaster132...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > >The Israel Lobby Swims The Atlantic
> > >by Grant Smith, August 18, 2010
>
> > <snip>
>
> > >  A secret executive report [.pdf]
> > >subpoenaed by the Senate Foreign Relations Committee investigation
> > >into the American Zionist Council, or AZC (AIPAC’s parent
> > >organization), reveals the lobby’s careful tracking of and
> > >satisfaction with most mainstream U.S. media coverage about the Dimona
> > >nuclear weapons facility:
>
> > HEAVVENS!!! THe AZC was TRACKING US media???? HOW TERRIBLE!!!
>
> > Oh, wait, I must sit down. Ah, there, that's better - upon reading the
> > next phrase, I started to feel faint. Do my eyes deceive me, or does
> > it say that after the results of the tracking were assessed they were
> > <gulp> SATISFIED with most mainstream US media. Unbelievable!!!!!
> > Despicable!!!!. Tracking, then satisfaction, why, who would ever do
> > such a thing? I mean besides anyone interested in media coverage, of
> > course.
>
> > Grant reminds me of this National Lampoon article I read years ago. It
> > started with a picture of a housewife with a crazed look on her face.
> > She was carrying a platter with what appeared to be the Thanksgiving
> > turkey on it. The headline, in bold, read: WOMAN COOKS DEAD TURKEY IN
> > OVEN.  THEN FEEDS TO FAMILY!!!!

I saw the same article in a Zionist newspaper criticizing
Thanksgiving Day in America.
Drahcir,
Have you read The Hounds of the Baskerville or
are you too busy hounding Iconoclast?