Quick Ruby/Rails lookup

avk15gt

4/28/2006 2:26:00 PM

Here is a nice Ruby/Rails reference lookup site from digg. Select
Ruby/Rails or(and) Ruby Standard Packages on the first page. Try search
- it is very convenient and fast. http://www....

13 Answers

Don Kangurin

"The Chief Instigator" <patrick@io.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 29 Dec 2009 19:27:10 -0600, Dr. Smartass, Troll Veterinarian
> <gekido@astroskivviesboymail.com> wrote:
>> "J" <Jvisions@live.com> wrote in news:3d8ia7.f85.19.1@news.alt.net:
>>
>>> Subject: Mississippi declared most religious state
>>
>> IIRC they're also the least-educated.
>>
>> Funny how that works.
>
> Yep...and look what it's done to Oklahoma in the 44 years since I moved
> away
> from there. Oral Roberts can be blamed for my journey to atheism.

Who is/was Oral Roberts?

> --
> Patrick L. "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (patrick@io.com) Houston,
> Texas
> www.io.com/~patrick/aeros.php (TCI's 2009-10 Houston Aeros) AA#2273
> LAST GAME: Houston 5, Syracuse 4 (OT, December 28)
> NEXT GAME: Wednesday, December 30 at Chicago, 7:05

The Chief Instigator

On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 16:50:07 +1100, Don Kangurin <donkagurin@elcanguro.com> wrote:

> "The Chief Instigator" <patrick@io.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 29 Dec 2009 19:27:10 -0600, Dr. Smartass, Troll Veterinarian
>> <gekido@astroskivviesboymail.com> wrote:

>>> IIRC they're also the least-educated.
>>>
>>> Funny how that works.
>>
>> Yep...and look what it's done to Oklahoma in the 44 years since I moved
>> away
>> from there. Oral Roberts can be blamed for my journey to atheism.
>
> Who is/was Oral Roberts?

He was a Pentecostal preacher who got his church services on all three
channels in Tulsa, in the late 1950s/early '60s, and later founded Oral
Roberts University. At the age of five, seeing some of his antics on Sunday
morning made me wonder what he was trying to do, and that set me on the road
to questioning what was going on, and 44 years after moving down here from
Tulsa, I'm still an atheist.

--

On 30 Dec 2009 17:05:33 GMT, teresita <rubyred@newsguy.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 03:53:56 +0000, The Chief Instigator wrote:
>
>> Oral Roberts can be blamed for my journey to atheism.
>
> That's like saying Susan Powter can be blamed for my journey to fitness.

In her case, she was (and presumably is) a positive influence.

--

> On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 16:50:07 +1100, Don Kangurin
> <donkagurin@elcanguro.com> wrote:
>>
>> "The Chief Instigator" <patrick@io.com> wrote in message

>>> Yep...and look what it's done to Oklahoma in the 44 years since I moved
>>> away
>>> from there. Oral Roberts can be blamed for my journey to atheism.
>>
>> Who is/was Oral Roberts?
>
> He was a Pentecostal preacher who got his church services on all three
> channels in Tulsa, in the late 1950s/early '60s, and later founded Oral
> Roberts University. At the age of five, seeing some of his antics on
> Sunday
> morning made me wonder what he was trying to do, and that set me on the
> road
> to questioning what was going on, and 44 years after moving down here from
> Tulsa, I'm still an atheist.

It is a show business. I have seen Benny Hinn he is even more entertaining.
He comes allegedly from a Christian Orthodox Israeli family which I find
hard to believe. I think he is a proper Jew like our angry friend Alan.

> --
> Patrick L. "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (patrick@io.com) Houston,
> Texas
> www.io.com/~patrick/aeros.php (TCI's 2009-10 Houston Aeros) AA#2273
> LAST GAME: Houston 5, Syracuse 4 (OT, December 28)
> NEXT GAME: Wednesday, December 30 at Chicago, 7:05

Alan Ford

Don Kangurin proudly displayed his idiocy by writing:

> It is a show business. I have seen Benny Hinn he is even more entertaining.
> He comes allegedly from a Christian Orthodox Israeli family which I find
> hard to believe. I think he is a proper Jew like our angry friend Alan.

??? Jesus Fucking Ass Christ On The Golden Crapper, but you are one
stupid fuck.

Is this supposed to be an insult now? I am "a proper Jew"?

What a moron.

--
If you don't beat your meat
You can't have any pudding

Don Kangurin

"Alan Ford" <zzz.zzz@qqq.net> wrote in message
> Don Kangurin proudly displayed his idiocy by writing:
>
>> It is a show business. I have seen Benny Hinn he is even more
>> entertaining.
>> He comes allegedly from a Christian Orthodox Israeli family which I find
>> hard to believe. I think he is a proper Jew like our angry friend Alan.
>
> ??? Jesus Fucking Ass Christ On The Golden Crapper, but you are one stupid
> fuck.
>
> Is this supposed to be an insult now? I am "a proper Jew"?
>
> What a moron.

LoL! A self-loving jew.

> --
> If you don't beat your meat
> You can't have any pudding
> How can you have any pudding
> If you don't beat your meat?

Alan Ford

Don Kangurin proudly displayed his idiocy by writing:

>>> It is a show business. I have seen Benny Hinn he is even more
>>> entertaining.
>>> He comes allegedly from a Christian Orthodox Israeli family which I find
>>> hard to believe. I think he is a proper Jew like our angry friend Alan.
>>
>> ??? Jesus Fucking Ass Christ On The Golden Crapper, but you are one
>> stupid fuck.
>>
>> Is this supposed to be an insult now? I am "a proper Jew"?
>>
>> What a moron.
>
> LoL! A self-loving jew.

Look, you Orthodox idiot, I am not a Jew, although I fail to see how
that is relevant to anything that's been said so far. However, if I were
a Jew, I would feel a certain pride that I belonged to the race (nation,
ethnic group, whatever) that has hugely disproportionately contributed
to science, philosophy and art, compared to other peoples. I might not
be too proud of what the state of Israel is doing to the Palestinians,
but that is a whole different matzo ball game.

And now, go suck a priest or whatever it is you assholes do.

--

> Don Kangurin proudly displayed his idiocy by writing:

>>> ??? Jesus Fucking Ass Christ On The Golden Crapper, but you are one
>>> stupid fuck.
>>>
>>> Is this supposed to be an insult now? I am "a proper Jew"?
>>>
>>> What a moron.
>>
>> LoL! A self-loving jew.
>

> Look, you Orthodox idiot, I am not a Jew, although I fail to see how that
> is relevant to anything that's been said so far. However, if I were a Jew,
> I would feel a certain pride that I belonged to the race (nation, ethnic
> group, whatever) that has hugely disproportionately contributed to
> science, philosophy and art, compared to other peoples. I might not be too
> proud of what the state of Israel is doing to the Palestinians, but that
> is a whole different matzo ball game.
>
> And now, go suck a priest or whatever it is you assholes do.

We don't. - Mashal Tov already, Lechaym! :-)

> --
> If you don't beat your meat
> You can't have any pudding
> How can you have any pudding
> If you don't beat your meat?

Father Haskell

On Dec 30, 5:12 pm, "Don Kangurin" <donkagu...@elcanguro.com> wrote:
> "Alan Ford" <zzz....@qqq.net> wrote in message

> > Don Kangurin proudly displayed his idiocy by writing:
>
> >> It is a show business. I have seen Benny Hinn he is even more
> >> entertaining.
> >> He comes allegedly from a Christian Orthodox Israeli family which I find
> >> hard to believe. I think he is a proper Jew like our angry friend Alan.
>
> > ??? Jesus Fucking Ass Christ On The Golden Crapper, but you are one stupid
> > fuck.
>
> > Is this supposed to be an insult now? I am "a proper Jew"?
>
> > What a moron.
>
> LoL! A self-loving jew.

Have some soup, bubele, you'll feel better.

Dr. Smartass, Troll Veterinarian

The Chief Instigator <patrick@io.com> wrote in

> On Tue, 29 Dec 2009 19:27:10 -0600, Dr. Smartass, Troll Veterinarian
> <gekido@astroskivviesboymail.com> wrote:
>> "J" <Jvisions@live.com> wrote in news:3d8ia7.f85.19.1@news.alt.net:
>>
>>> Subject: Mississippi declared most religious state
>>
>> IIRC they're also the least-educated.
>>
>> Funny how that works.
>
> Yep...and look what it's done to Oklahoma in the 44 years since I
> moved away from there. Oral Roberts can be blamed for my journey to
> atheism.

In honor of Money-Grubbin' Oral:

http://pareidolia-global.blo...

Remember the giant prayin' hands with a "Wrong Way" sign nearby? :)

--
Doc Smartass | BAAWA Knight of Troll Medication | aa # 1939

Book reviews: http://jw-bookblog.blo...

Kook Clearinghouse! http://kookclearinghouse.blo...

Pray for Goppers the way they pray for Obama! Psalm 109!