[ANN] DigestR 0.0.2

Ross Bamford

4/25/2006 8:35:00 AM

Quick announcement for the first version of DigestR, a ruby version of
the Jakarta Commons Digester [1]. DigestR is a fast rules-based XML
processor, based upon the libxml-ruby Libxml2 binding. Itâ??s SAX-based
rules engine allows code to be executed based on patterns and individual
elements in the source XML.

Install:

su -c 'gem install digestr'

Or download:

http://rubyforge.org/frs/?gro...

Documentation:

http://digestr.ruby...

DigestR's API is intended to be familar to those who've worked with the
commons digester, with similar rule semantics and so on, while also
making use of ruby's advanced features. Additionally, it has a degree of
compatibility with the existing REXML-based ruby xmldigester [2] to
allow code to be easily migrated.

You can find a couple of basic examples at:

http://rubyforge.org/plugins/scmsvn/viewcvs.php/trunk/tests/tc_parse_examples.rb?root=digestr&v...

Thanks,
Ross

--
[1] http://jakarta.apache.org/common...
[2] http://rubyforge.org/projects/x...

DoD

"drahcir" <sgsd@sgscc.com> wrote in message

>>> http://photobucket.com/images/dod/?page=23&userinit=true&sou...
>>
>>And in fact the most recent additions add to his doll collection:
>>
>>http://photobucket.com/images/dod/?filter=newest&sou...
>
> Gosh, H, you're really into this. Is the reason you're all excited
> because the owner of that gallery apparently shares the three letters
> dod with the guy who posts here under that alias? Is that it? Do you
> have anything else? Is this brilliant discovery the result of endless
> hours of googling, trying to dig up some dirt on dod and/or others you
> don't like, or do you have some hard evidence that the gallery owner
> and our dod are one and the same?

It is even better than that, drahcir. It isn't even a gallery owner. If you
go to
www.photobucket.com and in the search it brings up pictures from EVERY
gallery that has a tag of dod. IOW it is thousands of user pics with dod
tagged
to it. H just as well could have typed in anything and got a couple of doll
pictures.
The ones he shown was around page 13. Yep, our H is a real stupid one.

DoD

"DoD71" <danskisanjar@gmail.com> wrote in message

> "drahcir" <sgsd@sgscc.com> wrote in message

>>>And in fact the most recent additions add to his doll collection:
>>>
>>>http://photobucket.com/images/dod/?filter=newest&sou...
>>
>> Gosh, H, you're really into this. Is the reason you're all excited
>> because the owner of that gallery apparently shares the three letters
>> dod with the guy who posts here under that alias? Is that it? Do you
>> have anything else? Is this brilliant discovery the result of endless
>> hours of googling, trying to dig up some dirt on dod and/or others you
>> don't like, or do you have some hard evidence that the gallery owner
>> and our dod are one and the same?
>
> It is even better than that, drahcir. It isn't even a gallery owner. If
> you go to
> www.photobucket.com and in the search it brings up pictures from EVERY
> gallery that has a tag of dod. IOW it is thousands of user pics with dod
> tagged
> to it. H just as well could have typed in anything and got a couple of
> doll pictures.
> The ones he shown was around page 13. Yep, our H is a real stupid one.

after search insert "box and put in the letters dod and"