Ruby Newbie - RubyGems Install Question

Skeets

4/24/2006 2:07:00 AM

hi all,

i treid searching for a solution, but got no google love... so here
goes...

per these instructions:

http://docs.rubygems.org/read...

i'm using synaptic to get libyaml-ruby and libzlib-ruby. libyaml went
smoothly. however, i am given two choices for libzlib-ruby:
libzlib-ruby and libzlib-ruby1.6. which one do i install? i'm using
simplymepis (debian based). i have ruby 1.8.4 installed on my system.

the describptions read as follows:

libzlib-ruby

Extension library to use zlib from Ruby
The extension library to use zlib from Ruby. Ruby/zlib also provides
the features for accessing gzipped files.

This package is a dependency package, which depends on Debian's default
Ruby version (currently 1.8.x).

libzlib-ruby1.6

An extension library to use zlib from Ruby 1.6
The extension library to use zlib from Ruby 1.6. Ruby/zlib also
provides
the features for accessing gzipped files.

1 Answer

last_permutation

On Sep 29, 11:55 am, The Endeavor <The_Endea...@Nospam.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Sep 2010 07:07:57 -0700 (PDT), last_permutat...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > On Sep 28, 10:54 pm, dsharavi <deshar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > So what's new?
>
> >> By HERB KEINON AND DAVID HOROVITZ
>
> > Ever notice that only ZioNazis write these columns?
>
> > No cred, like you Dungblob.
>
> You know the joke is if they were really Nazis you would support them,
> since they are not Nazis you oppose them.

Don't care for the kraut version any more than the hebrew version.
Your claim indicates mental fog.

> The truth is that Israel has never been the problem it is the Arab refusal
> that has made the wars.

With illegal occupation, frequent slaughter of innocents, blockades
and
such, having no importance in your ZioNazi viewpoint of course.