Server did not recognize the value of HTTP Header SOAPAction:

akvmurlai

I am trying to invoke yellowpages webservice using SOAP4R and getting
the following error.

Server did not recognize the value of HTTP Header SOAPAction:

I tried the suggestions in
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.ruby/browse_thread/thread/1e4015385d29fbae/1c75bbd325fffd80?lnk=st&q=soap4r+Server+did+not+recognize+the+value+of+HTTP+Header+SOAPAction&rnum=1&hl=en#1c75bb...
But, that gives
d:/ruby/lib/ruby/1.8/soap/rpc/proxy.rb:487:in `+': can't convert
IDhandleWebSear
chRequest into String (TypeError)

Any ideas?

What I did:
Generated client and associated classes using
wsdl2ruby.rb --wsdl
http://atlncan02.ncanservices.com/IDWebService/PhoneDBSe...
--type client

and changed the client code as
transaction_request =
TransactionRequest.new(nil,nil,nil,nil,nil,nil,'BR','Doubledyno','srchName',50,nil,nil,nil,nil,nil)
parameters = IDhandleWebSearchRequest.new(transaction_request)
puts obj.iDhandleWebSearchRequest(parameters)

The request being sent is
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<env:Envelope xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSc...
xmlns:env="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envel...
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance...
<env:Body>
<IDhandleWebSearchRequest xmlns="http://66.45.113.60/IDWebService...
<NewRequest>
<queryType>BR</queryType>
<referenceClass>Doubledyno</referenceClass>
<referenceCode>srchName</referenceCode>
<requestCount>50</requestCount>
</NewRequest>
</IDhandleWebSearchRequest>
</env:Body>
</env:Envelope>

--
Murali Vivekanandan
650 483 7811

1 Answer

last_permutation

On Dec 29, 7:59 am, Honest truth <Honest_tr...@Wisdom.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 29 Dec 2009 04:45:52 -0800 (PST), NOMOREWARS_FORISRAEL wrote:
> > US spies: Israel or UK forged nukes report on Iran
>
> This poster is an idiot

Well hell yeah Honest Turd, we know how unbelievable it would
be for ZioNazis to lie, forge, alter and revise don't we Turd..

ZioNazis wrote the book on lies, deceit, treachery and most
other traits from hell, but you know that don't you Turd.