Problems with draggable_element

pjazzlg

4/19/2006 6:52:00 PM

I am playing around with the Ajax function draggable_element in Ruby
and having an interesting problem. I have the revert option set to true
(:revert=>true), The element I want to drag is dragged successfully,
but I cannot get it to stop dragging unless I double-click.
Once it stops dragging, it does not revert to its original position,
but remains where it was located at the time of the double-click.

Not sure what to look for next. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks