Ruby License

Skeets

4/19/2006 3:55:00 PM

hi all,

what impact does this...

4. You may modify and include the part of the software into any other
software (possibly commercial). But some files in the
distribution
are not written by the author, so that they are not under this
terms.

They are gc.c(partly), utils.c(partly), regex.[ch], st.[ch] and
some
files under the ./missing directory. See each file for the
copying
condition.

have on commercial distribution of ruby apps? i don't have ruby
installed yet, so i can't go too those files and figure out if this is
a commercial deal breaker or not.

tia...

8 Answers

Jane Margaret Laight

On Apr 9, 10:44 pm, "La N." <nilita2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Apr 9, 4:38 pm, Jane Margaret Laight <jml27...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Apr 9, 2:40 pm, DP <d...@destroypsychiatry.org> wrote:
>
> > A guy walks into a bar and shouts, "When I drink, everybody drinks!".
>
> > Everybody is cheering him and applauding like crazy.
>
> > Feeling great, he finishes his beer, asks for another one and shouts,
> > "When I drink again, everybody drinks again!".
>
> > Once again, everybody is cheering him, he is the hero of the bar.
>
> > When he is done drinking, he pulls out his wallet and shouts, "When I
> > pay, everybody pays!".
>
> ha!  Good one!  :)
>
> btw, Sistah JML, haven't you cured DP yet?  Get cracking.  Pump up
> those jokes a notch!  :)
>
> - nilita

bless you Nil--I'll see what I can do.

Although I haven't quite cured him, it looks as if I've slowed him
down some...

maybe someone's slipping needed anti-lunatic medication into his
orange juice.

JML
happy to help

deemsbill@aol.com

On Apr 10, 1:57 pm, Jane Margaret Laight <jml27...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Apr 9, 10:44 pm, "La N." <nilita2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > On Apr 9, 4:38 pm, Jane Margaret Laight <jml27...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > On Apr 9, 2:40 pm, DP <d...@destroypsychiatry.org> wrote:
>
> > > A guy walks into a bar and shouts, "When I drink, everybody drinks!".
>
> > > Everybody is cheering him and applauding like crazy.
>
> > > Feeling great, he finishes his beer, asks for another one and shouts,
> > > "When I drink again, everybody drinks again!".
>
> > > Once again, everybody is cheering him, he is the hero of the bar.
>
> > > When he is done drinking, he pulls out his wallet and shouts, "When I
> > > pay, everybody pays!".
>
> > ha!  Good one!  :)
>
> > btw, Sistah JML, haven't you cured DP yet?  Get cracking.  Pump up
> > those jokes a notch!  :)
>
> > - nilita
>
> bless you Nil--I'll see what I can do.
>
> Although I haven't quite cured him, it looks as if I've slowed him
> down some...
>
> maybe someone's slipping needed anti-lunatic medication into his
> orange juice.

Maybe mommy restricted his internet access?

If so, I'll miss the jokes.

Jane Margaret Laight

On Apr 10, 2:01 pm, "deemsb...@aol.com" <deemsb...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Apr 10, 1:57 pm, Jane Margaret Laight <jml27...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > ha!  Good one!  :)
>
> > > btw, Sistah JML, haven't you cured DP yet?  Get cracking.  Pump up
> > > those jokes a notch!  :)
>
> > > - nilita
>
> > bless you Nil--I'll see what I can do.
>
> > Although I haven't quite cured him, it looks as if I've slowed him
> > down some...
>
> > maybe someone's slipping needed anti-lunatic medication into his
> > orange juice.
>
>     Maybe mommy restricted his internet access?
>
>     If so, I'll miss the jokes.- Hide quoted text -

not to worry--Akins is still around; Brother McCall's enjoying
himself, though, and I'll not rain on his parade...

We'll figure something out

JML

PS: Joke

One night, this guy come into a bar and asks the bartender for a
drink.

Then he asks for another.

And another.

After a couple more drinks, the bartender gets worried.

"What's the matter?" the bartender asks.

"My wife and I got into a fight," explained the guy "and now she isn't
talking to me for a whole 31 days."

The bartender thought about this for a while.

"But isn't that a good thing?" asked the bartender.

"Yeah, except today is the last night."

James Hogg

Jane Margaret Laight wrote:
> On Apr 9, 10:44 pm, "La N." <nilita2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> On Apr 9, 4:38 pm, Jane Margaret Laight <jml27...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> On Apr 9, 2:40 pm, DP <d...@destroypsychiatry.org> wrote:
>>> A guy walks into a bar and shouts, "When I drink, everybody drinks!".
>>> Everybody is cheering him and applauding like crazy.
>>> Feeling great, he finishes his beer, asks for another one and shouts,
>>> "When I drink again, everybody drinks again!".
>>> Once again, everybody is cheering him, he is the hero of the bar.
>>> When he is done drinking, he pulls out his wallet and shouts, "When I
>>> pay, everybody pays!".
>> ha! Good one! :)
>>
>> btw, Sistah JML, haven't you cured DP yet? Get cracking. Pump up
>> those jokes a notch! :)
>>
>> - nilita
>
> bless you Nil--I'll see what I can do.
>
> Although I haven't quite cured him, it looks as if I've slowed him
> down some...

They say laughter is the best medicine.

--
James

Cory Bhreckan

On 04/11/2011 01:43 AM, James Hogg wrote:
> Jane Margaret Laight wrote:

>>> ha! Good one! :)
>>>
>>> btw, Sistah JML, haven't you cured DP yet? Get cracking. Pump up
>>> those jokes a notch! :)
>>>
>>> - nilita
>>
>> bless you Nil--I'll see what I can do.
>>
>> Although I haven't quite cured him, it looks as if I've slowed him
>> down some...
>
> They say laughter is the best medicine.

Hence the term 'laughing academy'.

--
"For the stronger we our houses do build,
The less chance we have of being killed." - William Topaz McGonagall

Robert Peffers

"James Hogg" <Jas.Hogg@gOUTmail.com> wrote in message
> Jane Margaret Laight wrote:

>>> ha! Good one! :)
>>>
>>> btw, Sistah JML, haven't you cured DP yet? Get cracking. Pump up
>>> those jokes a notch! :)
>>>
>>> - nilita
>>
>> bless you Nil--I'll see what I can do.
>>
>> Although I haven't quite cured him, it looks as if I've slowed him
>> down some...
>
> They say laughter is the best medicine.
>
> --
> James

You been at the Readers Digest again?

Cory Bhreckan

On 04/11/2011 08:19 PM, Robert Peffers wrote:
> "James Hogg"<Jas.Hogg@gOUTmail.com> wrote in message
>> Jane Margaret Laight wrote:

>>> bless you Nil--I'll see what I can do.
>>>
>>> Although I haven't quite cured him, it looks as if I've slowed him
>>> down some...
>>
>> They say laughter is the best medicine.
>>
>> --
>> James
>
> You been at the Readers Digest again?

Is that who 'They' are? I've always wondered who 'They' were. 'They' do
say an awful lot don't 'they'.

--
"For the stronger we our houses do build,
The less chance we have of being killed." - William Topaz McGonagall
http://www.youtube.com/c...

La N.

On Apr 10, 11:43 pm, James Hogg <Jas.H...@gOUTmail.com> wrote:
> Jane Margaret Laight wrote:

> >> ha!  Good one!  :)
>
> >> btw, Sistah JML, haven't you cured DP yet?  Get cracking.  Pump up
> >> those jokes a notch!  :)
>
> >> - nilita
>
> > bless you Nil--I'll see what I can do.
>
> > Although I haven't quite cured him, it looks as if I've slowed him
> > down some...
>
> They say laughter is the best medicine.

It certainly is with the people I hang out with .. ;)

- nil

Warning: Laughter is bad for your illness.