RMagick 1.10.1 win32 gem beta withdrawn

Tim Hunter

4/10/2006 11:06:00 PM

Kaspar Schiess, the RMagick Win32 guru, has confirmed that the beta
RMagick 1.10.1 win32 does indeed cause problems when used in a Rails
application with Ruby 1.8.4. Currently we believe this is due to an
incompatibility between the mingw32 compiler that Kaspar uses to compile
RMagick and the VC++ 6.0 compiler used to compile Ruby 1.8.4.

After consulting with Kaspar I have withdrawn the beta RMagick 1.10.1
win32 gem until we can work out a solution and make a new gem. Kaspar
regrets to say that due to time conflicts this will be no earlier than
the end of May. Until a new RMagick 1.10.1 Win32 gem is available the
RMagick 1.9.2 Win32 gem is still available, although that version is
only compatible with Ruby 1.8.2.

If you have any information about making VC++ 6.0 compatible binaries
with the mingw32 compiler please contact Kaspar directly at eule AT
space DOT ch.

I'll post any new information we have here and on RubyForge. Sorry, folks.
1 Answer

gatho

On May 6, 6:53 am, Salah Gencet <salahgen...@gfriend.com> wrote:
> "bàmbÖé" <bàmbÖé@batöékaras.org> wrote innews:4dc33669$1@x-privat.org:
>

> > Ifadah <ifa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>Imam Ali Zainal Abidin (sa) berkata:
> >>=93Dosa-dosa yang merubah kenikmatan: menzalimi orang lain, merubah
> >>kebiasaan yang baik, berpura-pura melakukan kebajikan, mengingkari
> >>nikmat Allah, dan tidak bersyukur kepada-Nya. Inilah yang dimaksudkan
> >>oleh firman Allah swt: =91Sesungguhnya Allah tidak merubah keadaan
> >>suatu
> >>bangsa sehingga mereka sendiri merubah apa yang ada pada diri
> >>mereka=92 (Ar-Ra=92d: 11).=94  (Al-Wasail 16: 281).
>
> >>MUTIARA HIKMAH DAN MUTIARA CINTA, klik:
> >>http://tokoku99.com/visitor/pal...
>
> > mitoeroet dariono nyang NII , sakmowa doza adalah membawa niQmat
> > sahénggo mencari niQmatnya doza banyak jalan menujoe niQmat.
>
> baru denger ada dosa merusak nikmeett !
>
> nyang ada malah dosa memang SUPER NIKMETT
>
> lha kalo dosa kagak nikmet, gak perlok Tuhan
>
> mengutus nabi2 ka' donia ....
>
> sakmua manungsah soeci ! kagak ada nyang doyan mbiken dosa, lhaaa kagak
> nikmeeet

aduuuuuuuuuh puenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak banget.
imaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan