[ANN] rubyholic v1.1

Eric Hodel

4/5/2006 6:27:00 AM

rubyholic.com exists to help rubyists organize and makes it easier
for organizers and potential members to find each other.

http://rub...

Rubyholic now features group calendars using iCalendar. You can
subscribe to a group's calendar on the group's page.

Here is Seattle.rb's rubyholic page:

http://rub.../groups/show/1

iCalendar support was implemented using the hCalendar microformat[1]
and technorati's events feed service[2].

[1] http://microformats.org/wiki...
[2] http://feeds.technorati....

--
Eric Hodel - drbrain@segment7.net - http://blog.se...

http://trackmap.rob...

2 Answers

klunk

"FACE" <AFaceInTheCrowd@today.net> wrote in message
> On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 23:58:30 -0600 in alt.politics.immigration, Hugh
> Gibbons
> <hugh_gibbons@dontsendmeemail.net> in glistered weave wrote large for all
> to see:
>
>>In article <9vstb4dj74gb7ndi5kke2gbgtu17r5vs8o@4ax.com>,
>> FACE <AFaceInTheCrowd@today.net> wrote:
>>

>>> After checking the party?s archives, Ms. Clark said that she could find
>>> no
>>> documentation that Governor Palin had been a member of the party. She
>>> said
>>> Ms. Palin attended the party?s 1994 and 2006 conventions and provided a
>>> video-taped address as governor to the 2008 convention.
>>>
>>> Ms. Clark said that Ms. Palin?s husband, Todd, was a former member of
>>> the
>>> party.
>>
>>OK, so now we got the straight scoop. Sarah Palin wasn't a member, just
>>a convention attendee. I bet there's lots of Democrats speaking at the
>>Republican Convention this year, too. Can anybody up there check that
>>for me?
>>

> I walked by the TV the other night and said "Hey, what's Joe Lieberman
> doing
> there........"
>
> I guess it was kind of like Zell Miller speaking in 2004.................
>
>>Now where's the videotaped address? I want to see that.
>
> I'm sure that someone will have it -- townhall or nro or similar.........
>
> I would like to dissect what she said.
>

> Ahhh! Someone just pointed me to this (Gingrich, not Palin, and a MSNBC
> reporter)
>
> go to http://www.wgst.com/pages/morningdrive....
> go down the page to the video (about 1 min long). check the commentary to
> the right of the video.
>

> FACE

here's a couple of videos that address the hypocrisies in this election in a
very humorous way... first off... Stephen Colbert gives a succinct
description of lieberman:

http://www.crooksandliars.com/Media/Download/32497/1/Colbert-Lieberman-Conv...

and Jon Stewart provides the contrast of bullshit in the only way that video
can:
http://www.crooksandliars.com/Media/Download/32499/1/TDS-Rove-Bill-O-Hannity-...

FACE

On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 22:29:47 GMT in alt.politics.immigration, "klunk"
<klunk@theothershoo.org> in glistered weave wrote large for all to see:

>"FACE" <AFaceInTheCrowd@today.net> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 23:58:30 -0600 in alt.politics.immigration, Hugh
>> Gibbons
>> <hugh_gibbons@dontsendmeemail.net> in glistered weave wrote large for all
>> to see:

>>>OK, so now we got the straight scoop. Sarah Palin wasn't a member, just
>>>a convention attendee. I bet there's lots of Democrats speaking at the
>>>Republican Convention this year, too. Can anybody up there check that
>>>for me?
>>>

>> I walked by the TV the other night and said "Hey, what's Joe Lieberman
>> doing
>> there........"
>>
>> I guess it was kind of like Zell Miller speaking in 2004.................
>>
>>>Now where's the videotaped address? I want to see that.
>>
>> I'm sure that someone will have it -- townhall or nro or similar.........
>>
>> I would like to dissect what she said.
>>

>> Ahhh! Someone just pointed me to this (Gingrich, not Palin, and a MSNBC
>> reporter)
>>
>> go to http://www.wgst.com/pages/morningdrive....
>> go down the page to the video (about 1 min long). check the commentary to
>> the right of the video.
>>

>> FACE
>
>here's a couple of videos that address the hypocrisies in this election in a
>very humorous way... first off... Stephen Colbert gives a succinct
>description of lieberman:
>
>http://www.crooksandliars.com/Media/Download/32497/1/Colbert-Lieberman-Conv...
>
>and Jon Stewart provides the contrast of bullshit in the only way that video
>can:
>http://www.crooksandliars.com/Media/Download/32499/1/TDS-Rove-Bill-O-Hannity-...

I watched both...........