Is there a decent Ruby zine? Like the regular Javalobby one?

Doug Livesey

4/4/2006 6:38:00 PM

Hi -- can anyone reccommend a Ruby 'zine?
Like the Javalobby magazine (which I still very much enjoy).
Or maybe some other way of staying in touch w/ all things Ruby in a very
user-friendly way?
Cheers,
doug.

Giles Bowkett

http://www.artima....

:-)

On 4/4/06, doug livesey <biot023@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi -- can anyone reccommend a Ruby 'zine?
> Like the Javalobby magazine (which I still very much enjoy).
> Or maybe some other way of staying in touch w/ all things Ruby in a very
> user-friendly way?
> Cheers,
> doug.

Giles Bowkett
www.gilesgoatboy.org

Doug Livesey

Giles Bowkett wrote:
> http://www.artima....
>
> :-)

Cheers for that -- just had a quick look & reckon I'll be abck for more!
Thanks again,
doug.