un_include and un_extend

Its Me

4/4/2006 4:56:00 PM

How do I un_include a module from a class/module, or un_extend a module from
an object?

Thanks.

2 Answers

Yukihiro Matsumoto

In message "Re: un_include and un_extend"
on Wed, 5 Apr 2006 01:58:46 +0900, "itsme213" <itsme213@hotmail.com> writes:

|How do I un_include a module from a class/module, or un_extend a module from
|an object?

You can't, under the current implementation.

matz.

Its Me

4/5/2006

0

Thanks. Will 2.0 allow this?

In 1.8 are there any fancy libraries or evil hacks to accomplish this?