comp.programming

Here is my final words about C++

Ramine

5/11/2016 5:41:00 AM

Hello...

Here is my final words about C++

As you have noticed i have implemented my great C++ synchronization
objcts library, but i must be frank, this is my last contribution to
C++, because C and C++ are dangerous beasts, since there memory model
is weaker and weaker than the Strong Memory Model of the x86
architecture , so from now on i will stop writing in C++.

This was my last post on this C++ group.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
1 Answer

None O' Yer Bidness

"FRANKIE LEE" <leeahkwee@yahoo.com> wrote in message
On Sep 4, 1:09 pm, Tiger Luck <Tiger_Luck@nature_preserve.afr> wrote:
> You *must* vote for him
>
> Choir: "YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!
>
> --
> Einstein forgot to carry the two

***yOU DON'T WANT OBAMA TO BE COMMANDER IN CHIEF?YOU HATE THE ARMY?

Magoo was in the Army? Hell, I thought he was General MacArthur, according
to the wingnuts.