[ANN] Scala-2

francois.garillotNO

4/3/2006 8:52:00 AM

The Scala language fuses object-oriented and functional programming
while staying completely interoperable with Java. It is compiled to
JVM class files, subclassing is allowed both ways between Java and
Scala classes, and no glue code needs to be written by users.

Scala also adds several important and convenient constructs, such as:

- mixin composition with traits,
- first-class functions,
- case classes and pattern matching,
- XML expressions and patterns,
- virtual types,
- for-comprehensions,

The second major version of Scala is now publicly available. This
version adds some new constructs to the language and simplifies
some idioms (http://sca.../docu/s...).

There are also the following new tools:

- a new `scalac' compiler, which is completely written in Scala

- a new `scalaint' interpreter shell, which is integrated with the
compiler and which drops most restrictions of the previous version.

- a new Eclipse plugin. See
http://sca.../docu/eclipse/...

- a new tool `sbaz' to manage and distribute Scala packages.
See http://sca.../downloads...

This implementation runs on the Java VM, JDK 1.4 or 1.5. An automatic
installer is available for Windows, MacOS X, Linux, Solaris, and most
other operating systems.

For further information and downloads, please visit:

http://sca...
4 Answers

LiamToo

On Sep 23, 9:34 pm, "Zadok" <nob...@accesswave.ca> wrote:
> "LiamToo" <liamtoo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 23, 8:49 pm, "Zadok" <nob...@accesswave.ca> wrote:
>

> > "LiamToo" <> wrote in message ...

> > > Just say Hail Mary, Queen of Heaven three times.
> > >Luke 1:28, " ... Hail, full of grace, the Lord is with thee: blessed
> > >art thou among women."
>
> > Luke simply took that from Genesis 30: 13.
>
> > >Luke 1:42, " ... Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit
> > >of thy womb."
>
> > Can you show us the apostolic succession from Jesus to Luke??
> >Can you?
>
> No I can't. See I have -
>
> Jesus - Fucking big gap - Hallucination - Ananias (may be the high Priest) -
> Saulus the apostate - Luke.
>
> And what does Saulus himself tell us?
>
> Galations 1: 1 - By his dreams??
>
> > But more importantly, can you show us where Luke uses the title Queen of
> > Heaven??
> >Can you?
>
> No, and neither can you!! But yet you show Luke as your source.

Source for what? I gave you the verses from Luke, nothing more,
nothing less.

Zadok

"LiamToo" <> wrote in message ...
On Sep 23, 9:34 pm, "Zadok" <nob...@accesswave.ca> wrote:
> "LiamToo" <liamtoo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 23, 8:49 pm, "Zadok" <nob...@accesswave.ca> wrote:
>

> > "LiamToo" <> wrote in message ...

> > > Just say Hail Mary, Queen of Heaven three times.
> > >Luke 1:28, " ... Hail, full of grace, the Lord is with thee: blessed
> > >art thou among women."
>
> > Luke simply took that from Genesis 30: 13.
>
> > >Luke 1:42, " ... Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit
> > >of thy womb."
>
> > Can you show us the apostolic succession from Jesus to Luke??
> >Can you?
>
> No I can't. See I have -
>
> Jesus - Fucking big gap - Hallucination - Ananias (may be the high
Priest) -
> Saulus the apostate - Luke.
>
> And what does Saulus himself tell us?
>
> Galations 1: 1 - By his dreams??
>
> > But more importantly, can you show us where Luke uses the title Queen of
> > Heaven??
> >Can you?
>
> No, and neither can you!! But yet you show Luke as your source.

>Source for what? I gave you the verses from Luke, nothing more,
>nothing less.

Run Lame, Run!!

LiamToo

On Sep 24, 5:26 am, "Zadok" <nob...@accesswave.ca> wrote:
> "LiamToo" <> wrote in message ...
>
> On Sep 23, 9:34 pm, "Zadok" <nob...@accesswave.ca> wrote:
>

> > "LiamToo" <liamtoo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > On Sep 23, 8:49 pm, "Zadok" <nob...@accesswave.ca> wrote:

> and

> > > Luke simply took that from Genesis 30: 13.

> > > Can you show us the apostolic succession from Jesus to Luke??
> > >Can you?
>
> > No I can't. See I have -
>
> > Jesus - Fucking big gap - Hallucination - Ananias (may be the high
> Priest) -
> > Saulus the apostate - Luke.
>
> > And what does Saulus himself tell us?
>
> > Galations 1: 1 - By his dreams??
>
> > > But more importantly, can you show us where Luke uses the title Queen of
> > > Heaven??
> > >Can you?
>
> > No, and neither can you!! But yet you show Luke as your source.
> >Source for what? I gave you the verses from Luke, nothing more,
> >nothing less.
>
> Run Lame, Run!!

DUH! I was the one who asked the question. Run Sadok Run!!

duke

On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 15:50:50 GMT, "Zadok" <nobler@accesswave.ca> wrote:

>for
>> >that.
>>
>> >Try Matthew 23: 9 -
>> >9And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have one Father, and
>he
>> >is in heaven.
>>
>> >Now clown, tell us one more time why you call your priests Father??
>>
>> It also says "call no one teacher or rabbi". I suppose you in your hatred
>and
>> ignorant position thinks that refers to your male parent also.
>
>I think Jesus was telling you not to use titles. But he definitely says CALL
>NO MAN FATHER!!

Nope, that's not it. He was telling us not to call anyone our Father **in
heaven**. Nor teacher nor rabbi.

>> Corinthians 4:15 (New International Version)
>> 15Even though you have ten thousand guardians in Christ, you do not have
>many
>> fathers, for in Christ Jesus I became your father through the gospel.

>My point exactly. Jesus says CALL NO MAN FATHER!!

Heavenly Father.

>And you run off to Saulus the apostate, who never knew Jesus, never met
>Jesus and never studied with Jesus, and quote him.
>Yet, in your abject stupidity you say Jesus and Paul agree!!

Yep. Jesus taught Paul all about himself. See Acts 9.

>The amusing thing is you come on here, and prove my point, and are too
>fucking stupid to see that!!

Then you and I are in agreement that Jesus taught Paul everything as part of
Paul's conversion.

>You do more harm than good to you cath0_lick upbringing.
>Smile.

No, most people are able to see thru z-crapola.

The Dukester, American-American
*****
Pope Paul VI
*****