Re: [ANN] Instiki 0.11.0 - ActiveRecord Forever

klancaster1957@gmail.com

4/2/2006 3:45:00 AM

Alexey Verkhovsky wrote:
> Dear all,

> File uploads (finally)
> Best regards,
> Alexey Verkhovsky

Got this working today without too much hoopla, but how do you enable
file uploading??? I found a ref on the wiki, but when I tried it, I got
"File uploads are blocked by the webmaster".

TIA,
Keith (w/apologies in advance if this was the wrong place to ask...:-)

klancaster1957@gmail.com

Keith Lancaster wrote:
> Alexey Verkhovsky wrote:
>> Dear all,
>
>> File uploads (finally)
>> Best regards,
>> Alexey Verkhovsky
>
> Got this working today without too much hoopla, but how do you enable
> file uploading??? I found a ref on the wiki, but when I tried it, I got
> "File uploads are blocked by the webmaster".
>
> TIA,
> Keith (w/apologies in advance if this was the wrong place to ask...:-)

Nevermind - fixed it. Part of the problem turns out to be that the web
password was lost when I upgraded. Had to hack the db to get it working,
and then the changes I made stuck.

KL