comp.programming

To show you what is capable of my USL programs

Ramine

4/6/2016 7:49:00 PM

Hello,

To show you what is capable of my USL programs, here is
a demonstration:

Here is the graph of the predicted scalability of USL law of the
raytracer performance data that my windows usl_graph.exe program has
drawn by typing at the command prompt: usl_graph data.csv -g 10 349

Please look at it here:

http://pages.videotron.com/aminer/...

Please try my windows USL programs , they are powerful tools..

I have included windows 32 bit and 64 bit executables of my USL programs
inside the zip files..

You can download my USL programs from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/universal-scalability-law-for-delphi-and-...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
1 Answer

kenobi

W dniu sroda, 6 kwietnia 2016 18:48:13 UTC+2 uzytkownik Ramine napisal:
> Hello,
>

> To show you what is capable of my USL programs, here is
> a demonstration:
>
> Here is the graph of the predicted scalability of USL law of the
> raytracer performance data that my windows usl_graph.exe program has
> drawn by typing at the command prompt: usl_graph data.csv -g 10 349
>
> Please look at it here:
>
> http://pages.videotron.com/aminer/...
>

> Please try my windows USL programs , they are powerful tools..
>
> I have included windows 32 bit and 64 bit executables of my USL programs
> inside the zip files..
>
> You can download my USL programs from:
>
> https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/universal-scalability-law-for-delphi-and-...
>

> Thank you,
> Amine Moulay Ramdane.

i think youre capable of pay me more and more money for my work of deleting spam ram
- remember ram the sum you owe me is growin up ^^