comp.programming

Here is the book that i have read

Ramine

3/15/2016 2:06:00 AM

Hello,

Here is the book that i have read about capacity planning
with mathematical queuing theory, you have to read it:

Performance by Design: Computer Capacity Planning By Example

http://www.amazon.com/Performance-Design-Computer-Capacity-Planning/dp/...

But the researcher in this book is using Queing with Multiple-Class
Models to model an ecommerce website, but i have not used his method
because i have modeled the M/G/c database servers with an
hyper-exponential service and i have approximate it with
an M/M/c queue , please take a look at my two previous posts that
have been corrected and that are titled:

"Here is the mathematical calculations of a queuing network"

and

" I have come to an interesting post"

To understand more my mathematical modeling of ecommerce websites etc.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.