comp.programming

I have updated my simulation of my queuing model simulation

Ramine

3/15/2016 1:08:00 AM

Hello,

I have updated my simulation of my queuing model simulation
of an M/M/c queue to version 1.03 , now it works with both
Delphi XE and Freepascal compilers , M means markovian and c
is the number of servers.

Here it is:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/m-m-n-queuing-model-simulation-with-obj...

To do a simulation , just open the file called MMn.pas and you have
to change the following:

InterArrivals:=TExponentialDistribution.Create(420623,1.0/3.0);
ServiceTimes:=TExponentialDistribution.Create(220623,1.0/4.0);

The above 1.0/3.0 is the mean delay of the Exponential distribution
of the arrivals, you can change it for something else.

and 1.0/4.0 is the mean delay of the Exponential distribution
of the service of each server of the M/M/c queue, you can change it for
something else.

And with this simulation you can do easily the simulation
of an ecommerce website as i showed you before.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.