comp.programming

How to Convert Outlook to Lotus Notes file?

alisahilton90

3/4/2016 1:19:00 PM

Lotus Notes is an application suite developed by IBM that includes e-mail, database, web server, address book, programming, calendaring and scheduling. Lotus Notes stores its entire mailbox data in NSF file.
MS Outlook is a personal storage manager including email, contacts, calendar, etc. The default data storage file for Outlook is PST.
Why Lotus Notes is preferred over MS Outlook?
IBM Notes is usually preferred by big firms and organization for corporate wide collaboration and messaging. Lotus Notes is preferred over MS Outlook owing to its unmatched mobile productivity, unparalleled browser-dependent access, security features, in-built features for calendaring and scheduling for large businesses, availability, easy availability, reliability, user-friendly customization, etc. Following are some major advantages of using Lotus Notes:
â?¢ It enables users to remotely access the emails through VPN or web mail's.
â?¢ Lotus Notes is more secure as compare to MS Outlook.
â?¢ Lotus Notes creates databases according to workflow management and Lotus Notes use Domino is technology which is extremely reliable.
How to Convert Outlook to Lotus Notes file?
PST to NSF Converter is third party software which can be used to convert Outlook to Lotus Notes. It is recommended by the experts because of its advanced features. The PST to NSF Converter has capability to convert entire PST data into NSF file formats including emails, contacts, task, calendar etc. In addition, it also provides an option to migrate selective PST elements to IBM Notes NSF file. You can install the free version of the software and after verifying the software you can purchase full version of the software from its official website.

Note:MS Outlook and Lotus Notes installation is required to use the software.

Conclusion: To end we can say that PST to NSF Converter is the best utility to convert MS Outlook PST files into Lotus Notes NSF file.

Visit us : http://www.demoware.org/file-converter/pst-t...

4 Answers

Öö Tiib

On Friday, 4 March 2016 15:19:17 UTC+2, alisahilton90 wrote:
> Lotus Notes is an application suite ...

.... that sane person should uninstall.
Visit http://lotusnotesisshit.t...

Randy Howard

On 3/4/16 7:19 AM, alisahilton90 wrote:
> Lotus Notes is an application suite developed by IBM

I am astonished to learn that such a pile of garbage still exists and is
available for sale. It came close to destroying the fortune 50 company I
was working with 20 years ago in its brief usage there. Why anyone would
even consider it again today is a mystery.

--
Randy Howard
(replace the obvious text in the obvious way if you wish to contact me

mcclarke1988

To get rid of this situation, you should try to take a help of email conversion tool that allows users to convert MS Outlook database to Lotus Notes mailboxes. With professional PST to NSF conversion tool can be easily accessed and now users can read all MS Outlook emails to Lotus Notes environment. Read more: http://www.exportps...

kayer.jenkins005

Use PST to NSF Converter is crackerjack utility which efficiently and instantly converts Outlook PST files into Lotus Notes NSF files. With this utility, you can faultlessly access Outlook data by using Lotus Notes.

See at- http://www.filesrecoverytools.com/nsf-to-pst-conv...