comp.programming

Reread my wisdoms...

Ramine

1/3/2016 12:32:00 AM

Hello,

My wisdom for today:

You can not define the whole by a part of the whole,
you have to take into consideration all the parts
of the whole to make definitions.

And my second wisdom that is very important:

You have to take fuzzy logic into consideration when
dealing with people and with people of this forum.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane
1 Answer

psyber_operations

On Sep 3, 9:41 pm, Rich Hutnik <richardhut...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 3, 9:08 pm, Harold Burton <hal.i.bur...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > In article
> > <96ab2fa4-7ff8-482f-b4f3-18fb9785e...@b38g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
>
> >  Raymond <Bluerhy...@aol.com> wrote:
> > > Palin Was a Director of Sen. Ted "Bridge To Nowhere" Stevens's 527
> > > Group
>
> > And who voted for that bridge?  Obama?  Snicker.
>
> Everyone who voted for the pork highway bill.  Alaska still got the
> money, just it wasn't for the bridge.
>
> - Rich

Yeah, Palin - as Governor, took money from the Bridge to Nowhere that
had not yet been spent and spent it on other projects. Now it needs
to be identified where that money went, that those projects were
viable and not rife with favoritism and cronyism, and that all of the
money was truly spent on worthy projects.

Truth is, that money should have been returned to Washington DC, and
federal coffers, since it was not being spent on the Bridge to
Nowhere. It has been noticed that concerns such as what I have
brought up are not concerns for neocons. But everyone knows they
don't really mind misadministration and the rocketing federal debt.
"Just leave it for future generations to pay!" is their mantra.